“EXCELLENT STAY”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #19 of 27 Hotels in Carlisle
Reviewed 1 May 2013

We stayed for 4 days (originally was only going to be 1). The rooms were very clean and well maintained. We had a room with a King Bed and it was very comfortable! We are both tall so the only negative comment I would have is that the showers are short. We both are almost 6' so that was a little tough but other than that the stay was great! The staff was very helpful from the beginning all the way through and post the visit. We had an issue with Hotel.com and the manager PROMPTLY helped me get it resolved. It's definitely not a "new" hotel... but definitely a very good hotel and would recommend it for future visits.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Rodeway17013, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

Dear Ms. Sue:

Given the very nature of hotel business, the hours are long and demanding. Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their best at all times. That is why it is truly rewarding when guest recognizes our staff’s efforts, and takes the time to recognize our attempts. Your compliments are truly rewarding. A big 'Thank You'

Brad Shah, GM

Reviewed 15 April 2013 via mobile

Brad went out of his way to make sure I was happy with my room. The room was clean and comfortable. The room had a microwave and fridge. Nice stay for the price. Its close to several places yo eat and petro truck stop. I'll be back when in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013
Rodeway17013, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2013

Every hotelier would like to receive such a full of value comments. You made my day. This encourages me and my staff to work hard and also prospective clients to stay with us
A big Thank you.....

Reviewed 26 March 2013

The Hotel Manager BP was most interested in serving the Customer as I initially needed a weekly rate for 7 days and gave me the best deal I could ask for and the rooms were well worth the price and more. Then when I needed to stay for a few more days he even provided the same daily rate that was given for the weekly rate. It was clean, warm, shower and bathroom, sink area all very functional, and served every purpose possible. The beds were comfortable, clean and warm with the blankets. If you're looking for something to serve your purpose of just sleeping and not too picky you won't find any better place to stay than the Rodeway Inn in Carlisle, PA off of Interstate 81.

Room Tip: If you ask for a quiet room you will get it, just ask BP for whatever your needs are and he will giv...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2013

The hotel General Manager named Brad "BP" Shah is completely dedicated to your comfort.
"BP" and his front desk staff (especially Neil) quickly addressed any needs I had, and fixed any minor issues with the room. Eventhough the hotel is a little older, the decor was from this decade, my bed was comfortable, the wi-fi service was fast and free, breakfast was hot and it included waffles, fruit, toast and hash browns, the amenities worked and most importantly, the room was clean. This hotel right off I-81 and is centrally located. Definitely, a great value for your money!
David A-A

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2013

After driving throw a snow storm and only having a few bucks in my pocket we where trying to find a reasonable place to spend the night. To my surprise the Rodeway Inn couldnt have been a better pick the Over all Value and cleanliness met all our needs for a night stay.the bed was extremely comfortable with freshly clean sheets and free wifi always a pluss

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank quevas
Reviewed 29 December 2012

Economical and conveniently located, but my stay was not comfortable. The pillow cases on one bed were very wrinkled and appeared not to have been cleaned; sheets were questionable. Fortunately the other double-bed seemed okay (I hope). There were no hand towels or wash cloths in the bathroom; I called the front desk to ask for towels and was told they would be brought to my room...about 45 minutes later I walked to the front office to get the towels myself - and the staff was NOT busy with customers. Around 9 pm a diesel truck pulled into the parking lot, parked outside my room, and ran its engine for 2 hours then left. This was not an area in which I would feel comfortable walking after dark. The room was not clean, the area didn't feel safe, and the whole experience gave me the creeps.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2012

I needed a hotel for three nights for the Hershey Antique car show. This place turned out to be a great buy. Very inexpensive. Room was decent sized, bathroom was small. Everything was clean and neat. The TV worked fine (but was a little quirky-be sure to read the instructions they give you). The breakfast was a bit of a surprise. At first glance it did not look like much, but my wife had yogurt and I had a toasted bagel with cream cheese, so it filled the bill. Coffee was also good, but only powdered creamer. However, at the price we paid for three nights, we could not have gotten a place for one night. If you don't expect too much, you will definitely be pleased. I would stay there again for next year's show.

Room Tip: Get a room as far away from the road as possible. Front rooms can be noisy.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family