“Wouldn't stay anywhere else!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #17 of 26 Hotels in Carlisle
Thompsonown
“Wouldn't stay anywhere else!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Very nice people! The service is Great!
I Visit a few times a week and continue to return! If you have any issues, the staff is quick to resolve them! Rooms are clean, quiet and comfortable! I recommend anyone who is looking for a hotel in the Carlisle area to stop in and check it out! You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed March 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
East Orange, New Jersey
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

I visit the city of Carlisle several times a year. Rodeway Inn is reasonably priced and has not so bad breakfast. When I go to the lobby I feel like I'm at home from the warm welcome from the receptionist Tatiana, If I have to stop nearby I'll most likely choose Rodeway Inn.

Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Sephtheman
New Stanton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We are return customers. We have good service and the front desk staff treats us well. Brad is always there asking how we have been.
If we need anything he takes care of us..
We checked into a non smoking room and there was no smell.
The pool is nice and the water is clean. Seats for everyone.
We like to take a dip to cool off when we are there.
Breakfast on the weekend was good waffles, toast, eggs, cereal and the other usual breakfast food.
the price is right and the rooms are decent.

Room Tip: try not to get a room near the busy front office where people check in and out. I don't care whe...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank tacklebox5301
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I've been staying at this hotel ever week for nine months general manager Brad Shah and he's staff fast and nice. The rooms are clean and neat and cleaning staff does a good job. Outdoor pool is clean. They really need to get a on site gym.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Rodeway17013, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Thank you Jamie, I truly appreciate your mentioning the facts about our hotel., without it we are unable to work towards bettering our property to exceeds expectations and comforts of our guests. I will definitely relay your thoughtful sentiments to our dedicated and hard working colleagues here. I will look forward to your next stay with us.

Brad Shah, GM
Scotia, New York
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I normally make reservations when traveling, but I didn't know where I was going to stop, so I took a chance on finding a place to stay. The Rodeway was convenient and definitely not crowded, it being nine o'clock on a cold Sunday night. I happened to pick up a motel coupon book along the way and it turned out this Rodeway was in the book. Price a little less than $40. Since this was the least I've paid in years, I hesitated to see the room, but I should not have worried.

Turns out that the room was clean, had no odors, had all the usual accouterments, and the heat worked very well. The bed was lumpy but I found a good spot in it and slept through the night. I didn't use the shower, but noted that it was a one-piece tub and shower that was fairly new and clean. As a matter of fact, everything in the room was fairly new except the two chairs at the table. They were unsteady and one of them had been crudely repaired.

Breakfast was not bad. I was surprised to get any breakfast at all, considering the price. It featured a waffle maker, cereals, two kinds of toast, coffee and juices.

The only problem was the electronic door key. It didn't work because the door lock needed a new battery. After a couple of trips to the office, I was switched to another room. And, by the way, the room was not handicapped accessible. There was about a four-inch step to get in the door.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank bltzflk
Rodeway17013, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Sir, Thank you very much for your positive comments. I appreciate your time taken. I lookforward to see you again.

BRAD SHAH
Quebec City, Canada
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I do stop in that hotel on my way from Québec, Canada, to Marietta, Georgia. I like it, Nice and clean, price is OK and staff very friendly. Same as almost all Choice privilege hotels, the continental breakfast is OK and good. I will stop there again on my way back to Georgie in January 2014.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
pittsburgh
Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

I travel a lot, and spend many nights in th full variety of choice properties. This is by far the nicest rodeway property i have stayed in. The 38 dollar price is a steal for the room. They have invested much money into keeping the older, former knights inn property updated enough. The internet is great and they even have a free breakfast. Our room, 208, was clean in the areas you needed. The only.minor thing was one of the chairs needed to be replaced from a severe stain. The owner/gm is very nice and always had an answer for me or was happy to help, especially when i admit to being a pain in the butt for all the questions i had. They also have a washer and dryer which is convenient. This, out of 6 comperably priced properties in the area, is the safest bet in the area.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple