Rodeway Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Diamond Inn(Carlisle)
Quality Inn(Carlisle)
  • Pool
All reviewstable with chairslow budget hotella quintaperfect hotelworked greathotel roomclean towelsbed was comfortablemicrowavepennsylvaniapet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I am so fortunate to have discovered Rodeway Inn. I highly recommend staying at this delightful motel. From the moment you step up to the front desk, you are greeted by the most friendly and professional staff. Brad, Tatiana and Marcia will go out of their way to make sure your stay is perfect. Consistency friendly staff and always very helpful, with a big smile on their face. The rooms are kept clean, and if you enjoy waffles, they have the very best for breakfast.

I do not hesitate in recommending Rodeway Inn!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Very nice people! The service is Great!
I Visit a few times a week and continue to return! If you have any issues, the staff is quick to resolve them! Rooms are clean, quiet and comfortable! I recommend anyone who is looking for a hotel in the Carlisle area to stop in and check it out! You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

I visit the city of Carlisle several times a year. Rodeway Inn is reasonably priced and has not so bad breakfast. When I go to the lobby I feel like I'm at home from the warm welcome from the receptionist Tatiana, If I have to stop nearby I'll most likely choose Rodeway Inn.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Sephtheman
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We are return customers. We have good service and the front desk staff treats us well. Brad is always there asking how we have been.
If we need anything he takes care of us..
We checked into a non smoking room and there was no smell.
The pool is nice and the water is clean. Seats for everyone.
We like to take a dip to cool off when we are there.
Breakfast on the weekend was good waffles, toast, eggs, cereal and the other usual breakfast food.
the price is right and the rooms are decent.

Room Tip: try not to get a room near the busy front office where people check in and out. I don't care where you stay there is always noise from people coming and going and you are in a strange place and want to be as comfortable as you can be.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank tacklebox5301
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I've been staying at this hotel ever week for nine months general manager Brad Shah and he's staff fast and nice. The rooms are clean and neat and cleaning staff does a good job. Outdoor pool is clean. They really need to get a on site gym.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Rodeway17013, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Thank you Jamie, I truly appreciate your mentioning the facts about our hotel., without it we are unable to work towards bettering our property to exceeds expectations and comforts of our guests. I will definitely relay your thoughtful sentiments to our dedicated and hard working colleagues here. I will look forward to your next stay with us.

Brad Shah, GM