If I could, I'd give this place 2 1/2 stars, but it's a bit below average. I'd like to start by saying that many of the reviews on this site were clearly planted by management and friends of management: under no reasonable person's view is this place 5/5. That is absurd. Now here are the pros and cons.
Pros: extremely conveniently located to I-376 (literally like 20 seconds away and 10 min from downtown Pittsburgh); common areas and rooms are pretty clean; free WiFi and coffee; fridge and kitchen in room; flat-screen TVs.
Cons: located in a lower-middle class residential neighborhood with no touristic value; the customers of this place are on the shady side; walls are very thin and it is easy to hear what's going on next to and above you; mattress is a bit too firm; they claim free breakfast, but it's really just fruit and coffee; décor is a bit drab; shampoo and lotion do not even come in the room, you have to request them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Pittsburgh - Carnegie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Pittsburgh - Carnegie Hotel Carnegie
- Extended Stay America Carnegie
- Extended Stay Carnegie
- Carnegie Extended Stay