I took my son to Gettysburg last weekend. After looking at many hotels in the area, Liberty Mountain was offering an off-season special, so I booked it. After a 10 hour drive, I was very pleasantly pleased. The staff was friendly and efficient, the room was fine - very clean. The breakfast was fine and the mountains and hills are beautiful. The trip into Gettysburg was about 7 - 10 minutes and an easy drive. The contrast of visiting Gettysburg but staying outside of it was very nice. I would recommend this hotel, I was very pleased.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Liberty Mountain Resort is a four season resort located 8 miles south of Gettysburg, PA. Visitors to the resort will enjoy the beautiful mountain setting and multiple activities and amenities. The resort features skiing, snowboarding and snow tubing in the winter months, and an 18 hole championship golf course and huge mountainside outdoor pool in the summer. Year round, the resort's multiple picturesque venues and onsite restaurants and catering, make it the perfect location for weddings, conferences and social and business gatherings. Currently under construction and scheduled to open in the fall of 2015, the Highland Lodge will expand the resorts offerings to include 2 new restaurants, 17 additional hotel rooms and suites, an indoor pool and more social and meeting space. Whether you enjoy skiing, snowboarding, golfing or just relaxing; you'll find Liberty Mountain Resort is a wonderful getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Liberty Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Mountain Resort & Carroll Valley Golf Hotel Carroll Valley
- Liberty Mountain Resort And Carroll Valley Golf