We stayed here for a weekend. If you like golf, then you probably would have a more positive review than mine. I focused on the hotel facility itself. It is NOT a resort. It was pretty much like a Comfort Inn with a pretty nice pool and golf course. Rooms had televisions from 10 years ago. No mini fridge. Poor internet service. On the positive side, very quiet rooms (when we stayed), and pleasant staff , especially in the restaurant area.
But overall, I'd look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Liberty Mountain Resort is a four season resort located 8 miles south of Gettysburg, PA. Visitors to the resort will enjoy the beautiful mountain setting and multiple activities and amenities. The resort features skiing, snowboarding and snow tubing in the winter months, and an 18 hole championship golf course and huge mountainside outdoor pool in the summer. Year round, the resort's multiple picturesque venues and onsite restaurants and catering, make it the perfect location for weddings, conferences and social and business gatherings. Currently under construction and scheduled to open in the fall of 2015, the Highland Lodge will expand the resorts offerings to include 2 new restaurants, 17 additional hotel rooms and suites, an indoor pool and more social and meeting space. Whether you enjoy skiing, snowboarding, golfing or just relaxing; you'll find Liberty Mountain Resort is a wonderful getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Liberty Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Mountain Resort & Carroll Valley Golf Hotel Carroll Valley
- Liberty Mountain Resort And Carroll Valley Golf