“Bewst Steak and Service ever”

Shula's Steak House - Center Valley
Price range: US$30 - US$90
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rt 309 & I 78
Description: Shula's Steak House is the classic American, fine dining steak house. Our restaurant is themed after 1972's Undefeated Miami Dolphins and showcases their "Perfect Season" - the only team in NFL history to finish a season 17 - 0.Our custom center cuts of Premium Black Angus Beef® steaks accompanied with our aging process make up our award winning SHULA CUT ® , the best beef money can buy. Our custom cuts and aging process are the highest in the industry. You won't find a better steak anywhere.Shula's events and social gatherings offer a winning tradition and atmosphere, combined with exceptional menus, professional service and dedication you would only expect from the NFL's winningest coach - Don Shula.Each restaurant is themed after the 1972 Miami Dolphins' "Perfect Season" - the only team in NFL history to finish a season undefeated. We invite you to experience Shula's Steak House, where we only offer the biggest and the best.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Bewst Steak and Service ever”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My wife and I frequent the Saucon Valley mall and it's restaurants. We have also tried steaks at Ruth Chris' and Capitol Grille but by far, Shula's is the best. It was my wifes birthday and she said "steak" so we tried Shulas and it did not dissapoint one bit. The quality of the food and the food preparation was superb. As for the staff, from the receptionist (it was her first day!) to our wait-team of Charisse and Anita, they were top notch. We will definitely return. We also had lunch at the bar a few weeks back and enjoyed that visit as well.
As for the price, I am a firm believer that you really do get waht you pay for and the steaks were at the top!

• Visited May 2014
The_Business_Manager, Public Relations Manager at Shula's Steak House - Center Valley, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Russell G, we want to thank you for your continuous patronage to our restaurant, and we'd also like to thank you for writing a phenomenal review. We couldn't be happier to hear you and your wife always have a fabulous experience when dining with us.

We're grateful you took your wife to our restaurant to celebrate her birthday. From reading over your review, we saw you mentioned how you felt the quality of our food and its presentation was superb. We are very proud of the amazing culinary team we have. They work very hard to ensure we're always serving the freshest and most delicious food, and when it comes to steaks, they strive to meet the exact temperature requested. We'll make sure to let everyone here know of all the kind things you had to say.

We want to thank you for sharing your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community. It really means a lot when patrons take the time out of their day to leave a spectacular review. We hope you realize how much we appreciate it, and know this kind gesture doesn't go unnoticed.

Thank you. We look forward to your next visit!

Center Valley, Pennsylvania
“High prices, but great food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I recently made my first trip to Shula's Steak House with some friends. Needless to say, the final bill made my eyes pop out a little bit, but one shouldn't be shocked when it comes to this kind of restaurant. Regardless, the food helped to make up for it, as it was really good. I have to say that short of El Gaucho in Aruba, the Shula strip steak is easily one of the best steaks I have ever had. The sides, including the caesar salad, mushrooms, baked potato and crab mac and cheese were also excellent. The prices would prohibit me from being a semi-regular, but for special occasions, would not think twice about going back.

• Visited April 2014
Rosey8810, thank you for leaving a nice review, and we'd also like to thank you for choosing to dine with us. We are very glad to hear you and your friends enjoyed your dining experience at our restaurant.

Nothing makes us happier than hearing you felt our steak was one of the best you ever had. We stand behind the fact we serve the best beef money can buy! Believe it or not, less than 1% of all beef meets the strict quality controls and specifications for our Shula Cut Steaks. We'll definitely make sure to let everyone here know of all the kind things you had to say.

We want to thank you for sharing your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community. We truly appreciate when guests take the time out of their day to write a great review. We hope you realize how much it means, and know this kind gesture doesn't go unnoticed.

If we can ever do anything to accommodate you in a future visit to our property, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank you. We hope to see you back soon!
“Could do better for the price”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Arrived for dinner and was seated by professional staff. Placed a drinks and app order within 10 minutes of seating. Drinks and app selection excellent. My calamari fries and wife's salad arrived within 10 min of order being place. My wife enjoyed her salad. My calamari fries were average. Not very crispy but sauce to dip the in tasted good. The main course did not arrive until 35 min after the order was placed. All little long for the time we arrived , I had a steak the was done medium. I thought it was good but was done more on the medium well side. I did not want to send it back and wait another 40 min. My wife enjoyed her chicken entrée. I tried it as well and agree. Sides were again good but not special . Truffle fries just did not hit the mark. Staff was very good. I think the place is more status then taste. Again, I do not mind the price but hit the mark with flavor.

• Visited May 2014
The_Business_Manager, Public Relations Manager at Shula's Steak House - Center Valley, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Flavorsaver, thank you for choosing to dine with us, and we'd also like to thank you for sharing feedback from your recent visit to our restaurant. We are very happy to hear you felt our service staff were courteous and professional, and that you also enjoyed a few of our drinks and various dishes.

Upon reading your review further, we saw you mentioned that you felt some of our dishes were not as good as they could have been. We have made sure to pass along your comments to our culinary team. Also, we want to apologize your steak wasn't cooked to the precise temperature you requested. We would have been more than happy to fix this for you, however, we understand that you didn't want to have to wait.

If we can ever do anything to accommodate you in a future visit to our restaurant, please don't hesitate to contact us. We hope that you'll give us another chance in the future.

Thank you.
Springtown, Pennsylvania
“Time to replace the staff”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Let's start at the beginning I made a reservation for my husband for his birthday we went out expecting a great time when we got there there was no one there to seat us. No one even said hi. eventually the bartender came over and found us a seat we sat for a while and we're told we were going to get a waiter at time later a waitress came. The first thing she did was spill water all over my husband. We waited and waited and tried to flag the waitress multiple times for the check. I had to threaten to leave if she didn't come back before I came back from the bathroom. What a miracle....then she appeared. She did not tell us the tip was already applied, so she is lucky her omission grossly overtopped her for just very very lackluster and poor service. We respect Shulas and dress up when most do not...I expect first class service not just good food and great sourdough bread and steaks.....but if not for the food...I'm back to never wanting to go again..disappointed.. And this is not the first time we've felt overlooked and un appreciated for our business.

• Visited April 2014
The_Business_Manager, Public Relations Manager at Shula's Steak House - Center Valley, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Terri L, we want to start off by thanking you for your continuous patronage to our restaurant, and also apologize for your recent experience. We are extremely unhappy to hear how your husband's birthday dinner was handled.

Seeing that this isn't the first time you have felt overlooked and unappreciated at our restaurant is absolutely upsetting to us. Please know we have passed along your comments to our management team and plan to address what happened during your visit at our next team meeting.

What occurred while you dined with us is extremely unacceptable, and we're truly sorry. We have private messaged you on here to learn more about your visit. We want to make things right, and hope you'll give us the opportunity to do so.

Thank you.
Evanston, Illinois
“Great place for a group dinner outing”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The dinner reservation was arranged by our local colleague. Upon arrival, we were escorted to a separate room which is separate from the main dining room. The dining experience is what one expects from a upscale establishment. The server introduced herself and then presented to us the different cuts of meat and sides. The red wine I ordered was good and the petite filet mignon was excellent. There was enough to share around the appetizers and side dishes which were equally good. Three of us shared a slice of carrot cake which was moist and tasty. The staff was warm and friendly. We all had a good dining experience.

• Visited April 2014
The_Business_Manager, Public Relations Manager at Shula's Steak House - Center Valley, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
YULTravelBug, we want to thank you for leaving a great review, and we'd also like to thank you for choosing to dine with us during your time in the area. We couldn't be happier to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your experience at our restaurant.

We strive to serve delicious food in an atmosphere that is both upscale and welcoming. It's great to know you felt everything from the service you received to your petite filet was fabulous. You made a great choice ordering a selection of our appetizers and sides. We'll make sure to let our waitstaff and culinary team know of all the kind things you had to say.

We want to thank you for sharing your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community. We truly appreciate when guests take the time out of their day to write a nice review. We hope you realize how much it means, and know this kind gesture doesn't go unnoticed.

If we can ever do anything to accommodate you in a future visit to our location, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank you. We hope to see you back!