Keller House Bed and Breakfast
Best Western Plus University Park Inn & Suites(State College)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$75
EconoLodge
US$129
Country Inn
Hilton Garden Inn State College(State College)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$151
Penn Stater Conference Center(State College)(Great Value!)
US$129
Hampton Inn State College(State College)(Great Value!)
US$106
Hampton.com
Super 8 State College(State College)
US$64
Residence Inn State College(State College)
US$124
Travelocity
Quality Inn(Milesburg)
US$108
QualityInn
Courtyard State College(State College)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$115
Orbitz.com
All reviewsgreat hostsa wonderful place to stayromance suitegarden suiteb broom was cleanpsu
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I just got back from taking my son to visit Penn State. He stayed with his friends while I stayed at the Keller House. Tom was a tremendous host. The room and house is very nice and comfortable. I highly recommend staying here, and definitely plan to do so again when I visit my son at school next year!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank cramerbob
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Wife and I decided to go to the art/craft festival in State College. We'd never been there before and a friend recommend staying here - I am glad they did. Easy ride to State College, and we were lucky they had a room with the Blue Grass Festival going on at the same time.

Hosts Tom and Maureen were AWESOME! Honestly, we felt like friends staying at a friends house. Place was immaculate, and the breakfasts were awesome - and Tom constantly adjusted what he was making to fit the other guests needs.

Room was clean, plenty of towels, firm bed, great parking, easy to get in and out of. The goldfish pond out back was a great place to just relax after a hard day of shopping ;-) Location was great for everything we did.

Once again - highly recommend this place if you're up there for a Penn State event and need someplace to stay.

Room Tip: We looked at a couple of the rooms we weren't staying in - for future reference. Don't think you can go wrong....
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mfrede
Reviewed 28 August 2012

We stayed during August 2012 and we were very pleased. And the breakfast - absolutely amazing! We will stay here again. Oh, also free (and fast) wifi. Extremely clean, nice and quiet, and the family that runs it are very friendly and helpful. We could easily sit and chat with them. And oh, the breakfast - incredible.

Room Tip: We stayed in the "romance" room, complete with a large jacuzzi tub and great private bathroom.
Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I stayed there over Memorial Day weekend. My daughter had a 3 day volleyball tournament and all the hotels in State College were booked. I am glad they were. The b and b was just about 20 minutes from the college, and worlds away. It was quiet and peaceful. The hosts Ernie and Kathy were wonderful and made me right at home, the breakfasts were delicious and they we very accommodating with my crazy early hours. The pond was very peaceful and the house was very clean. The beds were a little firmer than I liked but that is just personal taste. Being a women and alone, I never felt unsafe, but I felt very safe and comfortable. Ernie and Kathy were there every morning to keep my company as I ate a wonderful, delicious breakfast. They were very accommodating to my dietary needs as well. Next year I will go there again.

Room Tip: There were two rooms on the first floor. The steps are very steep.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank karenandsteve
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I agree with Home Away for Home. This is my first B&B. As a travel agent I usually stay in top hotels but this was quite an enjoyable experience sharing a living room and dining area with another couple. There was plenty of reading material which I took advantage of and plenty of great conversation. This B&B is used extensively by Penn State folks but would be a great place to host a family reunion, men's or women's group. There are five rooms. Had a superb pizza at the Italian place about 50 feet away. There is also a gift/home furnishing shop just down the street from the Italian Restaurant that you should also visit. Great owner and neat stuff. Not only are Ernie and Kathy wonderful people but the others I met when I went walk about were equally friendly, helpful, and informative.

Room Tip: The Romance Room is the best for older people as it is located on the first floor closest to the door with a sitting area and fireplace. It has a great jacuzzi that is easy to step into located just outside the bathroom. There is one other room on the first floor.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple