“Great place to stay!”

Days Inn Chambersburg
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Chambersburg
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This location is right off I-81, easy access north or south. It was clean, well-lit at night. The room was large, no issue during our stay with the Internet. There were many amenities in the room. Breakfast is offered, but only 2 types of cold cereal, oatmeal and frozen cheese omelet, assortment of breads was not to our liking so we ate elsewhere after the first morning. May I suggest the small, individual boxes of cereal to offer guest more choices? Another idea is a wafflemaker. The best part of this location is the customer service. Chuck was wonderful. I had a concern about a hair dryer and called before our visit. Upon our arrival, Chuck told me he made sure it was operational! He also provided us with directions whenever we needed them and other information useful to visitors. The next time we are in the area to visit family, we will definitely stay at Days Inn!

Room Tip: Our room faced the parking lot....no issues with noise at all!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
DaysInnChambersburg, Manager at Days Inn Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

It is great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. It is great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest.

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Chambersburg

Reviewed 9 August 2014

My recent stay at this motel was fine: the price is good, the staff friendly, and the room was clean; however, the internet never worked, even after the desk clerk rebooted the router. In the morning the new desk clerk apologized, but did not explain whyt he problem existed.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
DaysInnChambersburg, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

We appreciate the good comments of our hotel from you, though I do apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced about the internet connection and I hope that your next visit will be even better. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I hope that you enjoyed our accommodations and hospitality and that you'll return to experience
the full benefit of our amenities for a true five star experience.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I stayed with a friend on a golf trip and the hotel is an okay, clean, inexpensive place to stay. Staff at the front desk, Chuck, was very helpful and informative for our stay. The hotel is right by I-81 - ask for a room on the parking lot side - the freeway side is noisy! The breakfast - the coffee and OJ are fine, so was the fruit and yogurt, otherwise suggest you pass on it.

Room Tip: Rooms on the parking lot side.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
DaysInnChambersburg, Manager at Days Inn Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are glad that you were satisfied with the hospitality of our staff and the convenience of our amenities and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Lobby is a small rundown smoky mess,my non smoking room clearly is used by smokers and wreaked of cigarette smoke. Make sure you put something against your door, hotel has a lot of questionable characters around it. Avoid this hotel, incredible Days Inn allows this hotel to use their name. It's a total disgrace. We stopped there late at night during long road trip. Now I understand why they were the only hotel not sold out in area. We should have slept in our car!!

Room Tip: Don't go there!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank M M
DaysInnChambersburg, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

I sincerely apologize for the very unfortunate incident you experienced at our Hotel.
Your review is important to us as it helps us to identify problems and take corrective measures.
My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience during your stay in our hotel.
Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel.
We sincerely appreciate your time and effort to write us a very insightful review.
Thank you very much for your business.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We travel to the area on motorcycles. We have only had very good experiences at this hotel. The people here make you feel at home. Chuck (desk clerk) goes above and beyond to make your stay fun and comfortable. We have been staying here for a few years and look so forward to returning every year. The rooms are very clean. The pool is always clean. Breakfast is good. I can't imagine anyone not enjoying themselves at this location.

Room Tip: The king size beds are very comfortable!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
DaysInnChambersburg, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

We appreciate you giving your feedback about your experience. We are very pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience following your most recent visit with us. It is our goal to provide the best lodging experience to our valued guests. We are committed to delivering the the highest level of service to our guests, your feedback will help us improve our services to better achieve our primary goal. We know you have a choice when you travel and appreciate you choosing our hotel.It was a pleasure to serve you, we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

My wife and I like to enjoy Breakfast in our room at our own conditions before we get ready to travel to our fun spots. Many postings on walls telling guests not to take food out but it is okay to order take out to the room . desk help and other services are fine but one man patrols the Breakfast room... Strange.. we are more than a nice couple just trying to see the U.S. on our Motorcycle and have been at a lot of stops along the way with zero incidents...Please let me eat at my pleasure... I clean the room before the services get there .. do they have bug Problem ??? is that why they are concerned.. also the fire door to the stairs and outside do not work right and in a panic the stress would be huge... paid in full checked out one day early after the speech of how I should Eat Breakfast from the "Leader" also stinks like curry in the halls and my towels had the same stench...YUC... Mass Couple...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jin j
DaysInnChambersburg, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you for sharing the details about your recent visit. We wish to let you know that your voice is of utmost importance to us. We are constantly looking for ways to enhance the positive experiences of our guests and your valuable feedback will assist us to correct our deficiencies.
Thank you very much for your business.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

It was a very busy night at the Days Inn, but we got a room pretty quickly as we drove up around 8 pm. Our room was quite big, and everything worked well, including the Internet. there weren't enough plugs in the room, nor was there an Ethernet port. The ironing board in the room served us in place of a luggage stand, which was not there. Breakfast was distinctly below average, and the breakfast room was small for the size of the motel. And no exercise room. But good on the basics.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
DaysInnChambersburg, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your feedback is indeed of great importance to us. We are committed to delivering the the highest level of service to our guests, your feedback will help us correct and improve our services to better achieve our primary goal.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope that you will be more satisfied on your next stay should you decide to stay with us again in the future.
We look forward to serving you again.