“The bkft rm is just off the lobby and appeared to be a...” 2 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Super 8 Chambersburg/Scotland Area
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Chambersburg
Springhill
“The bkft rm is just off the lobby and appeared to be a...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2013

The bkft rm is just off the lobby and appeared to be a 'hangout' for some quests all eve and next am ,no room for other guests to eat .it was confusing and intimidating ;plus the selection for bkft was poor over all and disappointing .

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2013

This hotel is very pleasant do to their front desk personel especially Jen J. She was the sweetest person. Every time i had a sligt problem she would jump right away to fix it and never complained. If it wasn't for her this hotel stay would have been a nightmare.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Gray, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013

This Super 8 is terrific! I am a Grad student at a nearby university but live out of town. I have stayed with them twice so far and they have been friendly and helpful both times. The rooms are clean and tidy. They treat their customers like friends and make you feel welcome. The value is awesome I stayed in a room with a king size bed. It had a fridge, microwave, in room coffee and continental breakfast. My only complaint is you can not adjust the temperature in the rooms on your own. That was ok by me, I am always too hot anyway and called down to ask them to turn the heat to my room off and they did. Not sure what temperature regulation is like is during the summer. This hotel is in a safe location and located close to the Chambersburg Mall.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
Harrisonburg Va
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2013

My wife and I stayed here for one night on our way to Harrisburg PA. Easy access directly off of I-81. The young lady who checked us in was very friendly and carried on a conversation with us just as if we were longtime friends. My wife is a light sleeper, and she found the highway noise to be a little disruptive, but it did not prevent her from sleeping While Super 8 motels are not 5 star luxury accommodations, I have always found them to be a great value for what you get, consistent from one location to another, and they provide me exactly what I'm looking for; a clean, comfortable place to get a good night's sleep at a great price. The next morning, we checked out the free breakfast and found the selection to be much more than we expected, including a nice mix of hot and cold foods. We will stay here again!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple