“Great hibachi! ”

Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here on a Friday evening for date night. We sat at the hibachi grill and really enjoyed it. The chef was very nice and entertaining. At first glance, the prices seem very high. But, for the amount of food that you get, they are not bad at all. I got the chicken hibachi, ate until stuffed and still had enough leftovers for 1-2 more meals!! Aki is a great place for a fun date or family night!

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

My husband & mother in law took me here for my birthday dinner. That being said we do have a pact in our family of no cheesey people singing embarrassing deal for birthdays so I can't comment on that part lol. My mother in law and I shared some sushi that was very delish! I found myself not wanting to share...We all order something different to sample around. I found the chef to b very talented and entertaining. The fam is the hams so catching food mouth open was a fun time. Me? No I will pass lol. Food was really tasty and cooked well. Good asian food in Chambersburg. Seems pricey until you see all your left overs, and how stuffed we were after. Not a regular due to price but a good special dinner night. Loved it!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

This place rocks, if you leave hungry you missed something. Even my 11 year old son (very picky eater) asks to go here. We usually have enough left overs for another complete meal. You have to try the Yum Yum sauce, the name says it all.

Reviewed 3 June 2013 via mobile

I came here with my family and ordereda sam adams to drink and the server questioned my drink order, seemingly suggesting that I not drink a beer. I found it to be incredibly rude. Also the prices are very high for an average sushi. you'd think with the fancy dining area they'd at least have flavorful food with decent service. Ill go have sushi at kenzo thank you

Reviewed 19 May 2013

I have eaten sushi in most major cities and internationally, so I expect freshness and good quality. The service was good but the quality was poor. In addition I observed a staff member wiped off the counter with a cloth and serve a customer without washing her hands. They also cover the cooked dishes with excessive sauce. Two of the people who were with me ordered chicken dishes and both were salty and drenched in excessive sauce.

ProfBEEVANS