“Great Food Fast”

Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Hammonton, New Jersey
“Great Food Fast”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My wife and I were in route to a wedding in VA and wanted to grab a quick bite off the highway. We found Molly's and made our way into town. We both had the chicken waffles, and we both agreed they were outstanding. It is a little different take on the meal than we have had in the past but still very very good. The other thing that stands out about Molly's is how fast we were back on the road. The entire stop was less than 20min! If your in the area swing in and check them out.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank RMM323

Mount Vernon, Ohio, United States
“My wife, the caterer, loved it”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Stopped for breakfast on Sunday. I was afraid it would be packed but no problem. I got the waffles (of course) and she got the very veggie breakfast scrambler. She said that it tasted fresh. The owner prepares everything from scratch except the breads which are delivered every other day. The service was excellent and I highly recommend it. Maybe next time I will get the chicken and waffles.

2 Thank Guy H
New York
“Comfortable seating, friendly service, good breakfast”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We'd never been to Chambersburg so we decided to wander around downtown a bit before breakfast and before continuing on our trip. After our walk up and down Main Street and several side streets Molly's looked like the most promising place to find both coffee and a full breakfast. We were not disappointed, although the menu is not as large as most usual b'fast places, there is reasonable variety. The full name of the restaurant isis Molly Pitcher's Waffle House and Carry-out so waffles are the biggest part of the menu. They also have baked omelets, about which the menu says will take an extra 15 minutes. Sounded good but we didn't want to take the extra time, so my husband ordered eggs and bacon which came with home fries and sour dough toast, and I had a cheese and ham egg scramble, which had deliciously real baked ham chunks in it. Over all a very nice, satisfying breakfast. The coffee was nice and strong the way I like it. The waitress was very pleasant and friendly.

• Visited April 2014
Livonia, Michigan
“No pancakes, just waffles”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

If you're looking for flapjacks try a place without "Waffle" in the name. But if you want a waffle this is a darn good place to find one. I recommend the Bananas Foster Waffle, it was scrumdiddlyumptious.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank TK2012114
san francisco
“Charming little diner/coffee shop”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Late lunch options were limited at 2pm, so decided to try Molly's for the Chicken and Waffles; unfortunately, I didn't read the full description and the chicken was shredded chicken stew; not your typical fried chicken and waffles, maybe this is PA style. Waffle was good, but didn't go well with the chicken.

• Visited March 2014