“Good and Inexpensive”

Price range: US$0 - US$19
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We stopped here for a pre-theater dinner and were thoroughly delighted with the quality of the food and the value. No pretense here to being a gourmet restaurant, but the cooking is classic "red sauce" food, served hot and in large portions. Definitely worth another visit.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Looking for something different than fast food. Passed by it many times and tonight we stopped in. Although the dining seating area small but accommodating to the area. Two waitresses on duty and seem very attentive. The food was fantastic - I ordered a Cheese steak sub and took half home but skimpy on the meat, hubby ordered a panini quite tasty but small, daughter ordered a salad - quite large. The bread used for the subs is the same pizza dough. There was a funky smell like a bathroom deodorizer. Decor was lacking but I'm there for food not the decor. For the 3 meals it was $30 which is comparable to other restaurants in the area. Nice selection of food choices. There is a separate waiting area for take out. My only true complaint was they ran out of ice because of a water contamination so we could only order bottled water since it was already cold. I guess they forgot that Walmart was down the street and no one realized that they were running low on ice? Water bottles should have been free since there was no ice to order sodas and water is normally free anyways.

Reviewed 11 November 2012 via mobile

My family of 5 stopped in this little place after coming from a nice long hike in Michaux state forest. I ordered Benny's Bomb... An incredible Philly cheese steak. My husband had the Stromboli and he loved it as well. We each only ate half and took the rest home. We waited a good while for our food (probably seemed longer because we have 3 kids under 8) but the food was so good that we didn't really mind waiting.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

Benny's has really pizza, and the prices of their food is equal to the norm. The quality is very good, the staff nice, the inside is clean. I have family that live in Utah and when they come to visit the very first place they visit is Benny's. They usually take about 4-6 pizza's home with them to put in the freezer, that's how much they like it. I would definately recommend this resturant for anyone. Pizza is not the only food they offer. They are not skimpy with their Italian dishes either. Quality food , won't break the bank.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

This place is disgusting. Don't waste your time or your money. The food is overpriced, it's dark, it smells funny, and the employees are so unprofessional. Never again.