La Quinta Inn & Suites Chambersburg
US$54
US$58
US$149
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn & Suites Chambersburg(Chambersburg)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$110
Red Roof Inn Chambersburg(Chambersburg)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$69
Red Roof
All reviewspet friendly hotelpet policywe've stayedvery nice hotelcomfortable bedsindoor poolking suitedefinitely stay here againflat screenwafflesexercise roomfree breakfastbreakfast arealong drivegreat place to staytexas roadhousenice stay
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel a few times while driving through Pennsylvania, and would stay here again. It is right off I-81, and has always provided me with a comfortable night of sleep and got me going with breakfast and coffee in the morning.

The rooms are large for a mid-range hotel. I like the faux hardwood floors in the entranceway of the rooms. The décor is modern and the beds and furniture look to be fairly new. The bathroom is large enough with plenty of counter space for your toiletries. And the most important thing is the hotel room felt clean!

Breakfast in the morning was your typical continental breakfast, a bagel and coffee are all I need to get me going in the morning. I would definitely return to this hotel again while driving through Pennsylvania.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
LQ_GM6484, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Good Afternoon!!! First I would like to Thank You for writing such a great review in regards to your stays here at La Quinta Inn in Chambersburg, PA. I also want to apologize for my delay in writing you back! Hopefully you can forgive me and it won't keep you from coming back!

It's always a pleasure having you here at the hotel and we are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again on your travels and soon!!

Have a great day!!!

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Two of us and my dog stayed here earlier in August. Everything was excellent. The room was lovely and clean. Once again, the mattresses were incredibly comfortable. The room smelled fresh, not musty like many hotel rooms. Nice big bathrooms with up to date décor. Breakfast was good - the usual continental fare. We stayed in a room facing away from the highway and it was very quiet. There are a lot of restaurants nearby. Cindy - I think that was her name - at the desk was very nice and helpful in directing us to a pizza place. I love these hotels!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Good Afternoon!! First I would like to Thank You for taking time out of your day to write an outstanding review in regards to your stay here at La Quinta Inn in Chambersburg, PA. I also would like to apologize for my delay in answering to your review!

We also would like to Thank You for saying such kind things about Cindy. She is a great asset to us here and is always there for everyone. The restaurant she referred you to was Pat and Carla's and boy they are yummy!!!

Again, Thank you for staying with us and for such kind words! Have a great trip! We hope to see you again on your travels!!!

Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

After a long day on the road with my family we finally stopped in Chambersburg, PA for the night. I tried 2 other hotels first at the same exit and neither one could offer me the type of room I was looking for- a one bedroom suite with a pull out couch in the living area. This was my first stay at a La Quinta, but definitely won't be my last if their other properties are anything like this one. Wonderful service at check in from what I believe was the manager and a charming young man who was in training. The room was very affordable at $119, way cheaper than I usually pay for a suite. The room itself was huge- massive bedroom and a very spacious living space. I loved that part of the room's floor was laminate- so much cleaner and fresher than carpet. Modern decor and a comfy bed. I didn't try the pool the free breakfast, so can't comment on them. The exit seemed to have a lot of food options as well as places to shop. My first experience at a La Quinta was a great one due to the friendly staff, great price and generous sized room. Definitely would stay here again if I am ever in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013
LQ_GM6484, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

First I want to truly Thank You for giving us a great review of your stay here!

It was a pleasure checking you in and awesome that you allowed me to use you as an example to help him learn the check-in process. Without great guest like you I believe any hotel can train the proper front desk. Again, Thank you for being so great and allowing us to do this.

Have a great day and be safe on your travels!!!

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Room 121 all you hear is the broken exit door slamming against the head board and the room above you. This place is nice BUT YOU CANNOT SLEEP! The only reason I'm reviewing it because Cindy at the front desk was AWESOME.
I actually feel sorry for the owners of this piece of crap. You got screwed and the place will have mold growing in it within a few more years. I can't believe they build hotels SO CHEAPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Stay on the 3rd floor and hope the room next to you is empty.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Traveler5600
LQ_GM6484, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Thank You for sharing your opinion on your stay. I apologize you feel this way about your stay here. However none of our doors at this site are broken and like any hotel if your on the ground floor you will hear noise or people above you. An easy fix would have been to call the front desk and we would have handled this situation for you. We do NOT have any mold anywhere in our building and do not plan on ever having that issue.

Again Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion on our hotel and I apologize it did NOT meet your standards.

Be safe on your travels.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

This looks like a new hotel, no remodel. The rooms were very clean. The breakfast was ok. I wish the rate had been a little cheaper since the location is not near a big city or vacation stop. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thank You for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay here!

We are hapy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that it met your standards, excluding the price. Often enough people do indeed stay here when traveling to Gettysburg because it's generally cheaper then staying in the city.

Thank you for choosing La Quinta Inn and Suites! Be safe on your travels and we hope to see you again!