“Great Food Great service.”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #21 of 172 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I loved the fresh draft beer and cheese burger with fresh fries. All in all, Great service and great food.

There are newer reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I really enjoy going to Ruby Tuesday in Chambersburg. Their salad bar is CLEAN and the items on the salad bar are very fresh and good. I love their apple walnut salad. It is so good. I have never gone there and not enjoy my meal and hospitality.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Restaurant is adjacent to the Four Points.Food and service was very good with moderate pricing for your choice.Salad bar was fresh and had lots of choices.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Lunch at the bar was okay, not great. Salad bar is always very good. The staff was friendly and clean facility.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

This was one of our stops on our way to Gettysburg with a bus tour. They were totally ready for 35 hungry people showing up at once. Our server was great. The food was very good. Will keep this Ruby Tuesday on my list for the next time we go through Chambersburg,