“Its Panera's its always good”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #78 of 171 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: American
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Its Panera's its always good”
Reviewed 16 November 2012

This Panera's is located in a modern shopping area that is anchored by Target and Kohls. Its also has several othe shops and a Staples. Additional there is a TGIF, Olive Garden, Long Horn steak House. This is a typical Panera's with a drive through. I've never had a bad meal there and the coffee is great!!

• Visited August 2012

Milford, Massachusetts
“Don't bother”
Reviewed 11 October 2012

The person who took the order screwed up the order, charged for side which she said should be free, the manager gave some other customers freebie because they screwed up her order too but he didn't do that with us. Discriminating...

1 Thank Road_Warrior_1981
South Central, Pa
“My coffee place with friends:)”
Reviewed 8 September 2012

This place is very HIGH on my standard list. I have not been disappointed with our Panera. I love the atmosphere and I always feel good on the food. I like their salads and sandwiches and coffee. It's awesome they have free drink refills for coffee/teas/sodas. If you want a pastry item...I recommend the little microwave under the coffee bar...heat it for 20 seconds and it makes their sweet breads much better. I have been here many times with a friend as they close and they are so gracious and tell us to not rush and take our time;) We often move outside to the nice sitting area and enjoy the patio even after hours with our to go coffee in hand. For sure check it out sometime!

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Food good, service not so much....”
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Overall, we love Panera. The food is always good. Unfortunately we must have hit a day when they were understaffed. The line was almost out the door. The tables weren't clean in many spots, and the staff seemed stressed. We will go back and give this location another try... everyone has a bad day sometimes.

Visited August 2012
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Fast service”
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Always a favorite in our area. The wide selection of sandwiches and soups is appealing. Great chicken noodle soup and Cuban sandwiches.Service is always fast-often we're barely at our table until our buzzer goes off to pick up our food.

Visited February 2012