“Great Coffee!”

Big Oak Cafe
Ranked #11 of 176 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

One of my favorite places to stop for coffee. Sandwiches are pretty good. Love the pimento cheese spread!

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I am a regular at big oak for lunch with my family and friends. Absolutely love their selection of sandwiches and soups. I always have a "biggie" iced tea and also love their coffee and iced coffee. They do offer them made with soy milk. Having the chocolate or cheese fondue is a great treat too.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Wonderful little cafe! Some of their food / drinks are a little pricey. For example, a large sweet tea is close to $3 (Ouch!). They offer a variety of sandwiches, soups, coffees, teas, etc... They offer a clean, quiet and comfortable place to sit down. The people who work here are VERY friendly and nice.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

This is a fun place to come for lunch or breakfast - all prices are very reasonable and the food is delicious and tastes homemade. We made it to one of their grilling nights (every other Friday night) and we sat outside enjoying our food.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I'm a fan of the Big Oak Café and the adjoining Butcher Shoppe. Clearly, this is a family business that prides itself on presenting high-quality products. I choose Big Oak when I want to support local business and eat at a place that is different than the usual chains. Lots of sandwich choices. Wish the portions were a bit larger for the cost. Excellent iced tea -- I prefer it to be half sweet/half unsweet. I like coming here for meetings with co-workers or friends when we want to sit for a while and not be ruining a waitress's chance for tips. Nice that they offer outdoor seating as well.