“Great Sushi....excellent selections with huge portions”

Kenzo Japanese & Asian Fusion
Ranked #2 of 172 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Baltimore
“Great Sushi....excellent selections with huge portions”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My family eats here almost weekly. The portions are great.....the food is authentic and amazing. The staff is top notch!!! I cannot say enough about this restaurant. It is my #1 go to restaurant in town and I have had almost every dinner item on the menu.... The top choices for our family are the Vietnamese Beef, anything Hibachi and if you love some spice, you have to try the shrimp Thai Curry.......if you are local or visiting..add this restaurant to your list!!

• Visited July 2014

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

This place is fantastic! The service is above average and they know us by name after just one visit. My daughters always order the bento boxes and I order tempura shrimp. The presentation is beautiful and the food is fresh. The spicy kani bowl is my favorite. You must try the Thai tea! The atmosphere is so calm and relaxing and we never feel rushed here. I no longer order take out from other local restaurants, only from here. The orders are always correct. What a great find in this town!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank SullivanGirls
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best Asian Restaurant”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

If you've never been to Kenzo, you must add it to your list of restaurants. Not only do you receive the best service, but the food is hands down the best you may ever have, at least in this area. We have tried countless dishes including the sushi, Vietnamese beef, hibachi, beef rendang, & Thai curry. All are amazing. Prices are reasonable ranging from $10-$15 for the dishes named above.

Visited March 2014
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Its not a huge restaurant or a well known chain, but this little gem is a great place for anyone who enjoys Asian cuisine. We have dined here a few times now and enjoyed it very much each time. My husband loves all the sushi & sashimi options. I prefer cooked food so I have tried both the chicken and salmon hibachi. The sauce is flavorful, not bland. There is also Teriyaki as well. The best appetizer is the rock shrimp tempura. The shrimp are huge and full of flavor, the tempura breading is light and crispy. The sauce is to die for!

Service has always been friendly and prompt. It can be pricey to dine here but the quality of food and value of what you get is fairly priced in our opinion. We will return and we will recommend to friends.

• Visited June 2014
Savannah, Georgia
“Great Fresh Thai and Japanese food in Chambersburg”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

On the way home from a trip to Savannah looking for a quick meal not too far from I-81and found this restaurant on TA. Had a wonderful meal. The food was all freshly prepared and looked as good as it tasted. The menu is a mix of mostly Japanese with a fair number of Thai dishes as well. The portions are very big so we ended up with too much food but the leftovers tasted great the next day. Not to sound snobby but I was surprised to find a Japanese restaurant of such high quality off the beaten path.
As an aside our server was extremely helpful and courteous.
I drive by Chambersburg frequently and I will definitely be stopping here again.

Visited May 2014