“Nicest people, freshest sushi!”

Kenzo Japanese & Asian Fusion
Ranked #2 of 171 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We LOVE Kenzo! We carryout sushi frequently and its always fresh & delicious. The staff is amazing... they always remember our names and are very sweet and accommodating. Hands down some of the best sushi in the tri-state.

1  Thank LNS717

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I have been coming here for lunch and dinner the last couple years. The restaurant is a family-owned business and provide great Thai/Japanese/Malaysian food. The waitresses are two sisters who after only my second now greet me by name. There are many good options on the menu to choose and all are always well prepared. For this visit, I had the Vietnamese beef (my favorite), my wife had Seafood rice, the couple who had dinner with us had the Thai original Curry. If staying in the area, one would definitely miss out and a great meal if he/she did not visit.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We often enjoy kenzo as eat in and take out. One meal can easily feed two people. Many favorites such as Vietnamese beef, grandfather chicken, vegetable noodles, vegetable ramen soup, etc! Sushi menu is large and very good. And their iced tea is good!

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Thank you for helping us find this excellent place just minutes from i81. Try the scallion pancakes which are delicious . Lovely decor

Reviewed 20 July 2014

My family eats here almost weekly. The portions are great.....the food is authentic and amazing. The staff is top notch!!! I cannot say enough about this restaurant. It is my #1 go to restaurant in town and I have had almost every dinner item on the menu.... The top choices for our family are the Vietnamese Beef, anything Hibachi and if you love some spice, you have to try the shrimp Thai Curry.......if you are local or visiting..add this restaurant to your list!!