“Best Butter!”

Trickling Springs Creamery
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Chambersburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Stop here often to buy butter. I can't find anything that is this rich and flavorful. They also have really great yogurt drinks.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

The staff at tsc are extremely friendly and the products are some of the best. Their ice cream is SO good and a great variety of flavors. I love the Grapenut! We also often enjoy their cookies. We have had sandwich and salad lunches there that were good. And they are a great place to visit if you like organic and natural dairy items.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The ice cream at this place is awesome. Nothing unnatural. There other food and products are also very good. The workers are all Menonite/Amish, which for me adds to the ambiance of the place.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

If you love really creamy delicious ice cream...then you must stop here. My brother loves Bruster's ice cream. So the day before visiting Trickling Springs we stopped at Bruster's. The next day he took us to Trickling Springs. Oh, my word...the ice cream here is ten times better than Bruster's. This ice cream is so creamy and you can tell it is made from the freshest ingredients. And I think the price is better too. Just can't wait until I'm back in the area!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

the ice cream is the best i taste is so creamy in the perfect sweetness and the sub are goods perfect bread i always go when i want a good ice cream and sub.