“Great reuben panini”

Dining options: After-hours
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Great reuben panini”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

They have a very nice menu...reasonable prices and convenient to I-81. I keep going back for the reuben panini. It's so good and they have really good crunchy batter french fries.

Visited May 2014

Fayetteville, Pennsylvania
“Great Food & Service”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I stopped in there a few times for breakfast. The food was tasty, wait staff was on the money, never a disappointment. The facilities are always clean and well stocked. The dining area is pleasant. There are 2 flat-screen tv's to keep you entertained. We will visit again.

• Visited May 2014
North Attleboro, MA & Sebastian, FL
“Good food and service.”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We stopped here after a recommendation from the hotel clerk. The servers were very nice, the place was clean, the menu had a lot on it with breakfast served all the time. This is good since I believe they said that they were open 24 hours per day. My husband lived his breakfast and my chicken parmigiana was ok. The chicken was good but the tomato sauce was straight out of the can and had no flavor. I would eat there again but probably would eat the breakfast.

• Visited April 2014
Florida
“Great breakfast Great Price”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate breakfast. The food is great. The price for a simple breakfast two eggs, toast bacon or sausage, potatoes is 4.95 The sausage tasted fresh not frozen. The service is A+ did not have to ask for refills. I would come back.

“Good food and reasonably priced”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

We went there for dinner on a recent Sunday evening. They were busy but not full. The service was just average for the number of people eating there. Food was good and servings were adequate but nothing special. The deserts were very good. I have eaten breakfast here on two previous occasions and would recommend them for breakfast maybe more so than dinner.

Visited April 2014