“Nothing special”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Pgh, PA
“Nothing special”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Average experince; food, service, prices were just ok. Restaurant was undergoing a 3 day renovation so I'm sure when its finished, it will be much nicer inside. It looked a bit run down when we visted. It was also extremely cold on the side of the restaurant where we sat. We weren't the only ones who noticed how uncomfortable the temp was.

• Visited July 2013

Delmont, Pennsylvania
“The ribs were very tasty”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

The food great. Service second to none. The salad was out of these world. It was a monday and military and veterans get a discount.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Ray B
Des Moines, Iowa
“Above Average Food”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Applebee's tend to be pretty much the same across the country, which is why we chose this one. The surprise was the food, which was better than we've had in similar restaurants at home. A bonus is that the restaurant will have undergone an interior renovation by the time you read this.

Visited July 2013
Chambersburg,PA
“What is with Applebee's?”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Had a great meal a couple years ago at Applebee's in eastern Pa. and have hoped and hoped for the same quality at a local Applebee's. So, after "burnt to a crips" ribs a couple years ago, we tried them again....hoping. Ok...so, they may have changed the menu? Not sure. Fajiattas recently were spicy'?! Never had 'hot' (as in hot sauce) fajiattas here in years before. Did not see any mention of them being in or cooked with hot sauce on the menu. (Could I have missed that? Maybe). The yellow/Spanish? rice was dry and tasteless. Applebee's wish we could come back but I think the last visit will last us a lifetime....well....a long time.

• Visited June 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Good Value”
Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

I am not a fan of Applebees usually but this one was good. I was coming from Hagerstown to Carlisle and Chambersburg is located in the middle so that is why I chose here. I originally chose Bob Evans but it was packed as well as Cracker Barrel. Applebees was the next place so I choose it. We were seated quickly, the service was friendly and the food was pretty good. I really like the mozzarella sticks but I won't get the red potatoes again. This place should not be #42 in Chambersburg.

• Visited April 2013