“What an amazing stay!”

Motel 6 Chambersburg
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Chambersburg
Reviewed 12 August 2013

This hotel has it all! From friendly staff, to the freindly housekeeping, to the warm welcome smells of a hotel. Great beds, a/c worked like a charm! The breakfast is not that bad either! I know that everyone has their own favorite brand of sausage and other breakfast items, but for the price, this just fit right the first time! I would definately stay at this hotel in the future! Very secure premesis also! I can park my quads on the trailer at the hotel, and I know i have solice in knowing that my quads will be safe. Thanks for a great stay!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christopher_Quinn
Russell M, Director of Sales at Motel 6 Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words Mr. Quinn! I am glad to hear you had a great stay with us. We are excited to have your group as guests at our hotel!

Reviewed 7 August 2013

My finance' and I stayed here on our way through for a recent trip home to visit family and friends! The easy access to the highway is definitely a plus! We were very pleased with the excellent service of all the staff. Russell Mentzer was a very accomadating for our "special requests" (pillows, blankets, extra towels) and also in letting us know where to find dining in the local area. We will make it a point ot pass through Chambersburg, PA on any of our future trips home!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the review of our hotel! It is our pleasure to make your stay enjoyable! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your dinner and we can't wait to see you on your next trip!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

The rooms at the hotel are dated but they are clean. There is a constant smell of cleaning solutions. The free breakfast was awful and there was not enough room to sit down to eat. The location is great:easy access on and off highways, easy to get places

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Russell M, Director of Sales at Motel 6 Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We appreciate you noticing how clean the rooms are. Most guests love our breakfast with its variety of options including sausage links, bacon, scrambled eggs, french toast, homemade waffles and more! However, I am sorry it was not up to your standard. Please come stay with us again!

Reviewed 23 July 2013

We stayed at the Chambersburg Quality Inn during the third week of May. It was only one of many times we have stayed there while we visit Gettysburg. This was an exceptional stay or us. there was a problem right away with the toilet. Mr. Russell Mentzer personally came to our room and not only helped us move to another room but upgraded us to a suite! He was the nicest and most accommodating person. We always find the associates at that Inn wonderful but he must be singled out for praise. We are headed back there next week for fives days. It is our place to stay for our frequent visits to Gettysburg. I hope I spelled Russell's last name correctly.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda C
Russell M, Director of Sales at Motel 6 Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2013

Linda, thank you so much for reviewing our hotel! We are pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience with us. My staff here does everything they can to make each guests stay enjoyable. They are really the ones deserving of being mentioned, but I really appreciate your direct comment, it made my day when I saw what you wrote! If you ever need anything, please call anytime!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

lady at front desk was extremely polite and friendly..such a joy to have someone like that check u in. easy access to 30 to get to Gettysburg. lots of restaurants in the area. breakfast is great and included. I had no problems with anything. room was clean, too.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank frostysmom_13
Russell M, Director of Sales at Motel 6 Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel, we really appreciate the kind things you had to say. Our location really is something we are extremely happy about. There seems to be something for everybody right by us. Our front desk, breakfast staff, and housekeeping all want to say thank you for the compliment and we hope you come see us again soon!

Reviewed 16 July 2013

We stayed 3 nights here in June while visiting Gettysburg. Although Gettysburg is 30 miles away, the Hotel is right off the Interstate, easy to get in and out of and only one exit from the Lincoln Highway, which is an easy drive into Gettysburg. The building is older, but well maintained and very clean. The room was very spacious and the beds very comfortable. Because of the upcoming 150th anniversary Gettysburg celebrations, the hotel was quite full. In spite of that, the breakfast selection was excellent and the staff kept the food coming. My only complaint was that the breakfast had no air conditioning, so it was quite hot in the crowded room. Hopefully they have fixed that by now. Another bonus is that there are plenty of restaurants and shopping in the immediate area. Overall it was a pleasant stay. I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert D
Russell M, Director of Sales at Motel 6 Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

Thanks for rating and reviewing our hotel Robert! We really appreciate all the kind things you had to say. You're right, the hotel is about half hour from Gettysburg, but the drive is easy and the scenery is nice. We do have very large rooms compared to most hotels in the area and our housekeeping staff does a great job keeping the hotel looking great! Since your stay the air conditioner has been fixed, I'm sorry to here about the breakfast room during your stay. Our location does help attract a numerous amount of guests to the hotel with pretty much every type of restaurant within a mile or two. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2013

The service and assistance I received at this hotel were outstanding. They gave me help in finding service for my car, loading my luggage, and in all situations, they were helpful and courteous. I especially want to note the help I received from Russell Mentzer, Director of sales

The breakfasts here are excellent with many choices, both hot and cold. I always find things I like well-prepared and available in sufficient quantity.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank BobSDelray
Russell M, Director of Sales at Motel 6 Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2013

Thank you so much Bob for your kind words! I was sad to see you go! Please come stay with us again soon and call me if you ever need anything! Thanks again!