“BIGGEST ROOM I'VE EVER HAD”

Motel 6 Chambersburg
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Chambersburg
Belleville, Canada
“BIGGEST ROOM I'VE EVER HAD”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

This was the biggest room I have ever seen. Probably the size of 2 or 3 normal rooms. It was really nice. Not new furniture or anything, but a nice comfortable King bed, microwave, fridge, flat screen TV. I could have had 20 people in my room. It was very clean, front desk person was very friendly and helpful, and i thought it was a very reasonable price. Breakfast was also a bonus. I was starting to get use to a very basic cereal and toast deal lately, however, Quality scores high on that list as well. Overal, I wouldnt hestitate to stay there again !!!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Mickey L, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Chambersburg, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
We would like to thank you for giving us a 4 star review! I am very happy to hear how much you enjoyed your room and our great breakfast that we offer our guests. We look forward to having you return as our guest in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Nashville, TN
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Had a great stay at the Quality Inn and Suites. If I had to stay again the Chambersburg area, this would be the place I would choose time and time again.

Everything was clean and very spacious rooms. Bedding was very comfortable and they place at least 4 pillows on each bed with down comforters. Breakfast was hot and ready, bacon, eggs 2 ways and sausage links along with many other continental choices. Nice workout facilities and the staff is accommodating with whatever you need.

Great rate that is worth checking into.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Mickey L, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Chambersburg, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Thank you so much for the 5 star review! I am so happy to hear that we met all your lodging needs! We look forward to having you return as our guest in the near future.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We were on our way to visit some family and decided to stay at a hotel. We chose to stay at Quality Inn. I was happy with our decision. The hotel is nice and very well maintained. The staff were all very pleasant and able to assist with anything we needed. I have 2 kids that are both under 5 years and I felt comfortable staying here.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Mickey L, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Chambersburg, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Thank you so much for the five star rating! I as happy to hear that your family had a pleasant experience while staying with us. We are conveniently located off the interstate, easy access to many local restaurants, and offer our guests a great hot breakfast to start their day. We look forward to having you return as our guest in the future.
Clinton, Maryland
Reviewed 23 January 2014

My family and I drove two hours to visit a friend in PA for Christmas. We decided to stay in Quality INN & Suites Hotel since it was to late to drive back home. The room was excellent big and comfortable. The service was wonderful if I am not wrong the front desk lady's name is Diana she is a sweetheart. and what most we loved was before heeding back home early in the morning was that we had a very good hot breakfast. It was a nice stay at a great rate and right off 81.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for giving us a 5 star review! I am very pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your accomodations while staying with us. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.
Waynesville, Missouri
Reviewed 10 January 2014

My family stopped here on our way to visit relatives over the holidays...it has a very convenient location, right off of 81. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. They gave us a good rate for being a military family. For your rate you get either a king or 2 queen beds, with a tv, microwave, and mini fridge. They also have wireless internet, and a laundry facility that we used. Our favorite part of course, was the breakfast. It's a "HOT" and cold breakfast with a variety of items like bacon, eggs, fresh waffles, fruit, oatmeal, muffins, etc. My kids especially loved their waffles! I also want to add that the staff there is very nice, and answered all our questions. The one lady at the front desk was so helpful in recommending this local Italian restaurant for dinner. Overall, I definitely think you get your money's worth here.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Mickey L, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Chambersburg, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
I want to thank you for rating our hotel with a 5 star review! It was a pleasure to have you and your family as our guest. I was glad to hear that our staff helped to make your visit a pleasant experience. We look forward to having you return as our guest in the future.
albany ny
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Nice large room. Clean. Good breakfast. .. lots of items to choose from. Nice staff. 2nd stay.. would return here. Good rate. Good location..easy off 81. Near stores and beer store. Great Korean rest nearby.....

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
I want to thank you for giving our hotel a 4 star rating! I am very happy to hear how much you enjoyed our hot breakfast of fresh waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon & sausage, french toast, fresh fruit, hot & cold cereal, and beverages. Our convenient location has easy access to many resturants for dinning and shopping. We hope that you choose us again for any future visits while in our area.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I'm sorry to report that our stay at this Quality Inn in Chambersburg was extremely disappointing in the spring of 2013. Will gladly not return. Lobby smells strange and has a cold feel. We were with a group, and my room reservation was oddly in another section, then we were moved upstairs from the group which wasn't particularly helpful. We had reserved our rooms together. That aside, the clientele was sketchy and I did not feel safe. There are several side entrances, one of which is very dark at a dead-end surrounded by trees - an entrance of choice for less desirable activities. I was actually directed by the front desk (after bringing in our luggage) to drive to that entrance. Would have been better to walk though the halls. As for security, there is none except a deadbolt and chain for your room. Hall windows were wide open on main floor (good for ventilation which is needed) and hallway doors propped open. Nothing here is pleasant.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
I was sorry to hear that we did not meet your lodging expectations during your stay. Room assignments are based on our guests needs, and we try to keep groups together when at all possible. I also want to address the security matter; we do have dead bolts& chains on all our guest doors as other hotels also have these. Our hallways have adequate lighting and are covered by security cameras. We do have windows and hallway doors open during the day, but they are closed at dusk. We hope that you might give us another chance sometime in the future.