Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chambersburg, PA
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$102
US$59
US$57
US$110
La Quinta
Sleep Inn & Suites Chambersburg(Chambersburg)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$100
US$98
BestWestern.com
US$59
Red Roof Inn Chambersburg(Chambersburg)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$65
Red Roof
All reviewswafflesgo kartsbatting cagesfresh cookiesolive gardenindoor pool and hot tubfitness roomsausagefront desk staffthird floorgreat place to stayexcellent staywould stay here againbreakfast arearooms are cleanlong drivenice room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 November 2013

An ordinary hotel but it was clean and easy. Nothing beyond a franchise hotel. Do be warned that it is in a dry county so going out to a restaurant means BYOB. Do not go to Rosalie's Fabulous Restaurant (recommended by the desk). They have great bread but it ends there. No complaints on this hotel, tho' they could use bigger signage.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bee50
JesseRockwell, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chambersburg, PA, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. For any future visits to our hotel there are several restaurants which do have beer, wine and liquor available for purchase. We hope that you will visit us again the next time you are in Chambersburg, and thank you for your visit.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

As a Club Carlson member, I usually try to stay at a Country Inn & Suites. This one was clean, comfortable and much, much more affordable than staying at the same hotel in Gettysburg, even though I like that one too. With two queen beds, spacious bathroom and breakfast with real plates and silverware, we felt like we were at home. I highly recommend this chain of hotels and this location in particular.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Becky W

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are happy that your stay was a good one and hope we see you again the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

We stopped at this Inn using the PA coupon booklet, 3 yrs ago, on a business trip. The experience was comfortable, convenient, and economical, making it our Inn of choice every year, now. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. During our recent stay, our 2nd room(for employees) needed a roll-out bed, the desk clerk immediately assisted with getting the bed once she had our rooms registered. The breakfast is FANTASTIC, the attendant is very attentive to the quantity/quality of the food. The variety she provides is AWESOME, from Hot Oatmeal(with optional brown sugar, raisins, cinnamon), several choices of cold cereal, Danish, yogurt, bagels, bread(for toast) waffle irons, to the hot plate(I'm sure the options vary by day), as well as the cleanliness of the room. I appreciate the fact real dishes/silverware/glasses are used, Styrofoam available on request. The housekeeping staff is very polite and rooms are very clean. Will be our "go to Inn" as long as we make that business trip!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MonaDP

Thank you for the fantastic review! I will certainly share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Chambersburg.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Very happy with both my stays at this hotel. Worth the 27 mile drive from Gettysburg to stay at this Country Inn. Four of us are headed back to the area in March and this is where we will stay. Everyone did their best to make my stays good ones and I will always use this hotel when I am in the area. They appreciate the fact that I am a Club Carlson member as well.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Jim M

Thank you for the great review. We are just 30 minutes away from Gettysburg and our rates are a little less than you would pay in that area. We are glad that your stay was a good one and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

The Country Inn in Chambersburg is just what you'd expect from this chain and at this price. The rooms are nothing special, but perfectly functional and clean. The location is convenient, as long as you have a car. Most businesses and government offices are within a 10-minute drive. I'd note these negatives: The walls are paper-thin. The guy snoring in the room next to me kept me up much of the night. The mattress in my room was rock-hard--not comfortable. So I'd say the sleep quality wasn't great . . . although in a different room it might have been fine. Breakfast was mediocre. The staff was very friendly and efficient.

I've been in Chambersburg numerous times and have stayed in several hotels. This one is as good as any other, although it doesn't stand out.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
JesseRockwell, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chambersburg, PA, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area, and if you would like to discuss your most recent stay, I would be happy to speak with you personally.