“Outstanding service”

Best Western Chambersburg
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Chambersburg
Reviewed 17 April 2013

The staff was friendly and helpful and the hotel is beautiful. Its location is convenient and there were plenty of dining choices in the area to choose from. It was wonderful. The front desk personnel was ready to help at all hours and always smiled. I will gladly return upon my next trip to Chambersburg. This hotel is very much suggested! :-)

• Stayed: February 2013

Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

Wow, paper thin walls gives new meaning to this location. The incessant roar of the highway, plus the obscene snoring of the person in the room next door was enough to keep us up all night. Mildew and hair on the bathroom wall and average breakfast with bagels that were hard as a rock, and laundry facilities that took two hours to dry a load; Best Western can do better.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank KrisandKen
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Heading south and spent the night at this hotel. The room was very clean, the bed and pillows were comfortable. The clerk at the front desk was extremely helpful. We would stay here again. Breakfast was OK, typical for this type of place, but I would have to say that the bagels were very fresh.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TDgram
Reviewed 30 December 2012

I was driving to the northeast for Xmas and needed to spend the night. Friendly staff, very comfortable bed. I had my dog with me and that was not problem. Lobby had very strong smell of Indian cooking but that is my only complaint. I would recommend

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2012

AAA booked the room for me, I asked for a pet friendly hotel on the first floor where I could park in front of my room with handicap access. When I arrived after a full days drive I was shocked to find that the only access to rooms was through the main lobby and that I had to use a cart to lug my luggage, laptop, etc. plus pet supplies through the halls to my handicap room. The room was very nice but I was told it had a microwave and refrigerator but I couldn't find them when I was in the room. I mentioned something to the clerk as I was heading out the entrance to walk my dog and she commented that they were in the cabinet under the TV! I looked like a dresser stand. Another patron at the desk commented that she had the same problem. The staff was very nice and accommodating but I would not stay there again with pets, too much of a hassle not having a direct door. It was also a bit pricey and the fee quoted to me by AAA did NOT include the pet fee which they still charged me.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with pets, you will have to walk them through the hallways to go out the main e...