Clarion Inn & Suites- Chambersburg
US$57
US$149
Hampton.com
US$110
Red Roof Inn Chambersburg(Chambersburg)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$69
Red Roof
Sleep Inn & Suites Chambersburg(Chambersburg)(Great Value!)
US$66
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbaconeggsyogurtfree breakfastwater pressurewaffle makermiles
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The room was comfortable and the front desk efficient and pleasant. The hot water in the bathroom sink came out only at a trickle, although the shower was fine.

The TV is not only old but didn't work properly. Couldn't adjust the volume (neither on the TV or with the remote), and many channels listed didn't actually come in. The electricity savings from replacing these TVs with efficient flat screens would pay off in less than 2 years.

Breakfast buffet was nice, as was the free coffee in lobby and room.

We did have a really tough time parking; at night after dinner we had to park at the Ruby Tuesday's lot.

Oddly, although we said we'd check out by 10 a.m. (check out is noon, but they ask when you check in when you plan to leave) and had a Do Not Disturb sign on the doorknob, housekeeping knocked to come in at 9:30 a.m.

I'd stay here again at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stayed one night but had our travel plans been different, I would have gladly stayed longer. We made our reservation at 9 pm and arrived at 10 pm. At the front desk, we were greeted in a warm and professional manner, and the desk clerk was very thorough in her explanations, questions, and directions. I was pleased that (for once) I did not have to ask about the hours of the fitness room, the pool, the breakfast buffet, or the best entrance (relative to our car park), etc.

Our room was clean, comfortable, and fresh. We appreciated some thoughtful touches, so as a curved shower bar, shampoo, conditioner and bath gel, a full-sized desk and a lot of sockets. This hotel would be very appropriate for business travels.

I did not know when I booked the reservation, but the price included a full breakfast buffet of fresh cut fruit, eggs and meat things, pastries, bagels, bread, make-your-own waffles, cranberry, orange and apple juices, coffee (in two locations), donuts and more. Having breakfast provided was very convenient and saved us both time and money.

We were both very pleased with this hotel - and the pleasant, professional staff members. I can heartily recommend the Four Points by Sheraton in Chambersburg, PA.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Four-Points-17201, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites- Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words regarding my staff, I will pass these on to them. We are very happy that you had an enjoyable stay and liked all amenities of our property. We hope that you will be able to visit us again on a future stay!

Management

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We used this hotel twice, going to and on our return from Florida. We like the convenience on and off the I-81. The rooms are large although they are starting to show their wear. Our room was quite a long walk from the check-in desk and there was a lot of road noise particularly in the morning and evening. Otherwise we had a pleasant stay. Breakfast was excellent. Other than the walk, road noise there was an unpleasant odour in the stairwell leading to the rooms which was quite irksome. Nevertheless travelers will enjoy their stay here.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

We were given this hotel through a Priceline bid, and it was not what I would expect from this brand. It must have been a different hotel before this, because the exterior is more Super 8 than Sheraton. They obviously tried with upgrades in the rooms themselves, as the furniture and amenities are nice, but the whole effect is strange, especially since parts of our bathroom were cracking. The breakfast was shockingly bad with over cooked eggs, tasteless sausage, donuts that looked like they were leftovers from a catered event, and very little else to choose from. Would not stay here again, since there are other choices in the area.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I apologize that your stay was not what you expected. I will pass on your concerns about breakfast to our staff. Our breakfast offers many choices: make your own waffles, cereal, yogurt, fruit, danishes, etc, I apologize that you did not find something that you desired. If you would like to contact me directly I would be interested in knowing what room you were in to address the issue in the bathroom. You can contact me at hotel@fourpointschambersburg.com

Management

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Found this hotel to be extremely clean. It is convenient off 81. Have stayed several times. Staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good. Only issue was difficult parking ...need more handicapped spaces near entrances. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Kevin K, Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites- Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear Betty L,

Thank you for your pleasant review. We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and appreciate your feedback regarding the handicapped spaces. We will certainly review this with our operations team.

Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to your next stay with us. Take care!