“Great value and service”

Chambersburg Travelodge
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Chambersburg
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We arrived in Chambersburg around 9 at night and I had found a price for a room through an app on my phone, but my signal wasn't good enough to book. We went to the hotel and I asked the manager if he would honor the price, which he did with no question. We got a single room and breakfast the next morning for $65! The room was a standard, two queen motel room, but it was clean and close to the highway. Our room had a mini fridge and microwave which was a nice amenity even though we didn't need it for our one night stay. Breakfast at Peggy's Restaurant next door was simple, but more than fulfilling. Overall a good stay and I would recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2013
Manish P, Front Office Manager at Chambersburg Travelodge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Dear Suzen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! I'm glad that you had enjoyed your stay here. We want to make our guests' stay as wonderful and convenient as possible, so every single one of our rooms contains a mini fridge and microwave. It's a great way to accommodate our guests who travel long distances. We are also glad that you liked the breakfast at Peggy's Restaurant. We hope to see and accommodate you again!

Manish

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Since 7 years, my girlfriend and me go to Myrtle Beach, SC. We always stop for one good night of sleep at this hotel. Very clean, quiet and the manager always recognise us. Good memory. Next year, we will stay at the same place. Thank you. Francois and Nicole from Quebec, Canada.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Manish P, Front Office Manager at Chambersburg Travelodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2013

Dear Frank I,

Thank you so much for your comment! We are very glad to hear you like our clean and quiet rooms! The staff takes great pride in making the rooms clean and comfortable for our guests, and we are glad we could do that for you! See you again next year!

Manish Patel

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on the way to Gettysburg to get a nights sleep and we're glad we did. We didn't get in until around midnight, but the man at the front desk didn't seem bothered at all. He was very friendly in fact. When we got to our room we immediately noticed how clean it was. We've stayed in a lot of hotels in our travels and this was one of the cleanest I've ever stayed in. The breakfast was another great deal. You get a free breakfast at a cute little diner next door and by free breakfast I mean a large one. You get three options to choose from, which include eggs, bacon, toast, or oatmeal. It was delicious and the wait staff was very friendly. Overall I would recommend this place to everyone!

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Meg and Ron,

Thanks so much for your comment! We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay here at the Chambersburg Travelodge! We take great pride on providing our guests with a clean and comfortable stay and I'm glad we could do that for you! We are also happy to hear that you enjoyed our nice free hot breakfast! We hope to see and host you again in the future!

Manish

Reviewed 21 September 2013

I was assigned an 8 week out-of-town project for my company. I chose the downtown Travelodge here in Chambersburg to both be close to the work site AND to try to save my company a little cash for such a long hotel stay. I will NOT stay somewhere to save a few bucks IF the hotel is dirty, lacking security, poor WiFi, etc...BUT--this stay here has turned out very well. A clean, neat room with free WiFi, fridge, microwave, good TV, nice staff (!)....and I saved my company fifty bucks a day ($50) vs. the usual higher priced mid-ranged hotels (which I do like, but can't just throw money away). Saving about $3k over this time period while having my piece of mind was a real winner for me.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kevin D

Dear Kevin D,

Thank you for taking the time to write this comment! We really appreciate your kind words! We are glad you could enjoy our clean rooms with free WiFi, fridge, microwave, and TV. Our staff strives to provide everything our guests need during their stay with a reasonable price! We hope we to host you again someday!

Manish P

Reviewed 19 September 2013

If you want a very clean, comfortable room in a quiet motel, helped by pleasant office staff, then you have found the right place. This was our second stay here and just as good as I remembered the motel was on our last trip through Chambersburg. You get a voucher for breakfast at the next-door restaurant. Not a lavish breakfast but certainly good and hot and not your typical cereal and donuts in the lobby sort of food. I always appreciate a stay at a motel where owners takes pride in their property and work to maintain a higher standard than many other places. We will recommend this place to our friends when they travel through the area as most of us appreciate a good room at a decent price.

Dear Jackie S,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really do appreciate it! I'm glad you enjoyed our clean, comfortable, and quite rooms. Our staff strives to make our guests' stay as comfortable as possible, and I'm glad we did that for you. We take great pride on providing our guests with a nice stay. We definitely hope to see you again!

Manish P