“Great Value”

Chambersburg Travelodge
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Chambersburg
Reviewed 2 January 2014

not too far from I81 - but no road noise - room we had was clean and looked recently redone. Cooked to order eggs made for a hearty breakfast. WiFi was helpful

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Manish P, General Manager at Chambersburg Travelodge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Dear Henry M,

Thank you for writing this comment. The staff and I strive to make our guests' stays comfortable as possible and I'm glad we could do that for you. We are also happy that you found our rooms clean and enjoyed our free breakfast and WiFi! Hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 1 January 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Manish P, Front Office Manager at Chambersburg Travelodge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I needed a hotel room in Chambersburg while in town to attend a family funeral. I picked the Travelodge mainly because it was in the area of town where the funeral was being held. It was a good choice. Check in was3 PM but I called to see if I could get into my room earlier as I would be traveling 3 hours to get to town and the funeral was at 2 PM. The manager said that earlier arrival wouldn't be a problem and when I got to the hotel a bit before 1 PM, the room was ready.

The room was very clean. There was a microwave and refrigerator. The heating system easy to regulate; off street parking is available. Although located on Route 30, I wasn't troubled by any traffic noise. The bed was comfortable and I slept well. Free breakfast was included but I left early as a severe thunderstorm was due to come through the area.

I really appreciate being able to check in early to freshen up before the funeral. Thank you to management!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

My staff and I would like to thank you for writing such a kind comment. We strive to make our guests' stays comfortable and convenient. We are also happy to hear you found our rooms clean, the beds comfortable. We definitely hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 25 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 December 2013

I am a RN who works at the hospital a couple of blocks away and due to bad icy weather last Saturday night (12/14/2013)- I once again stayed here (I live an hour away and needed to be back to work in the morning). I was given a nice, clean room where I had a great night sleep! I always stay here when the weather is too bad to drive home, the price is great too! My co works always laugh and ask me if I stayed at my "second home". The gentleman at the desk who checked me in was wonderful and pleasant when he checked me in (despite all the freezing weather and he had to go and clear the sidewalks, etc) The free "Breakfast at Peggy's" was also very good and appreciated- Thank you Travelodge for being there!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Dear Kathy G ,

Thank for taking the time to write this kind review. We always love accommodating the guests who come from the hospital who can not go home due to the inclement weather. We want our guests to feel at home and we are glad we could do that for you! Hope to accommodate you again in the future, and we will always be there to make it feel like your "second home".

Reviewed 4 December 2013

The room was clean and free of any odors. The bed was comfortable. The towels were soft. There's a nice Italian eatery across the street and several fast food joints nearby. A limited free breakfast (bacon & eggs, cereal or oatmeal...each with toast and coffee) was provided in the adjoining diner. My only criticism was that, upon arrival, the room was cold and it took a while for the heater to warm it up. In summary, an excellent room for under $60.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Dear John S,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very glad to hear you had a nice experience upon staying here We are very sorry that the heater took some time to warm up. We hope to see and accommodate you again!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

My wife and I were impressed with the price of the room and how really clean the place was, a free breakfast coupon for a full breakfast, has all the usual stuff like microwave, frig and color tv not a LCD or LED but a great tv with HBO and all the channels you would want.The bathroom was spotless, bright well lite and comfortable king size bed. The only thing that my wife could suggest is that parking lot be a little brighter in the back of the building, we will be staying here again in the future.

uper clean rooms. Super staff. Full breakfast at there restuarant. Free to Hotel guests. This place is a keeper. Try it once you WILL go back. I was on buisiness so didn't have time to enjoy all the sites. I would like to go there one time when I could just tour the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Manish P, Front Office Manager at Chambersburg Travelodge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Dear Easyboss,

Thank you so much for writing this review. We are glad you enjoyed our really clean rooms free hot breakfast, and our variety of channels on the TV. We are very for the problem you faced with the lighting in the back of the building. We will surely look into it. Again, thank you for your kind words. We hope to see again some time soon!

Best Wishes,