We have visited Seven Springs many times over the last 30 years, most recently this past July. There are a variety of accomodations from hotel rooms to rustic cabins, chalets and condos. The choice is how much you want to spend and how much luxury you want. Most recently we went "top shelf" staying in the most luxurious condos in the Southwind gated community at the top of the mountain. Rentals can be booked either throught the resort or through local realtors. We booked through the resort.
Beautiful, very comfortable accomodations. Kitchens are fully equipped so you can save by cooking in. The Southwind development has a private pool and hot tub that are beautiful. We comfortably housed 6 adults and 4 children in our 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath unit. During ski season this unit would have cost twice what we paid but Seven Springs is a wonderful summer resort.
Many outdoor activities are available, 3 restaurants, a nightclub, pizza parlor, bakery, coffee shop, spa, arcade, bowling, etc. You get the picture, no shortage of activities for young and old.
If you go plan a trip to Falling Water, Frank Lloyd Wright's iconic masterpiece. Its about a 25 minute drive.
This is a great family resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Springs Mountain Resort is the perfect place for family vacations that create lifelong memories. Each year the family-friendly resort hosts more than one million overnight and day guests who enjoy a vacation that includes the finest skiing, snowboarding and golf that Pennsylvania has to offer, the exhilaration of the new Laurel Ridgeline Canopy Tours, sporting clays and the ultimate in relaxation at the luxurious Trillium Spa.Seven Springs is conveniently located just off the Pennsylvania Turnpike, located within 200 miles of Pittsburgh, Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Cleveland and Columbus.With more than 60,000 square feet of meeting space available, Seven Springs hosts more than 1,000 meetings, conferences and banquet groups each year. Seven Springs Mountain Resort can accommodate more than 5,000 overnight guests in its perfectly appointed 414-room, 10-story high-rise hotel, nearly 1,200 condominiums and town homes, 11 cottages and 15 chalets. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- 7 Springs Mountain Resort
- Seven Springs Pa
- Seven Springs Resort Champion
- Seven Springs Mountain Champion
- Seven Springs Mountain Hotel Champion