“Two hours in and I'm already extremely annoyed.”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Champion
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Champion
“Two hours in and I'm already extremely annoyed.”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Screwed up reservation.
No fridge in room as requested.
No wifi in the room. Have to go out in hallway to do work.
No heat available. Gave us a very old, noisy space heater.
Rooms are musty and damp.
Lost our dinner checks-waited 45 minutes for them to "recreate" the checks.
NEVER AGAIN!

• Stayed July 2014
5 Thank mamarob1
Karen G, Front Office Manager at Seven Springs Mountain Resort, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
I'm very sorry to hear that your stay was less than satisfactory. As a repeat guest, we appreciate the feedback you have provided and I would like to discuss your experience in greater detail with you.

Please feel free to contact me directly.

Very sincerely,

kgray@7springs.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 July 2014

My husband & I stayed at Seven Springs for a weekend getaway. This was a good base for a rafting trip in Ohiopyle and Fallingwater. The breakfast buffet that was included with our room was very good - lots of options. We enjoyed all the restaurants on the property. Our room was nice and we enjoyed staying in the tower section for a slope view and balcony.

Room Tip: Rooms in the tower section have balconies.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lewisgirlnow
Dear guests,

We are excited to see that you enjoyed your summer getaway here at Seven Springs. Stop by and see us again for more adventures in the winter season!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I had a room booked for a night in June for a class reunion. My husband had to go out of the country for work and we found out 8 days before the reunion. I had called as soon as I found out to cancel and the girl told me that I was out of the 14 day cancellation policy and they would keep my deposit. After the manager had found out the situation she promptly and graciously refunded my deposit. Thanks to Seven Spring for understanding my situation and refunding that 151.00 deposit! Always get in touch with a manager for these circumstances.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kiwizoe
I am glad we were able to get that taken care of for you. Whenever you would like to make another reservation, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I brought my daughter up from days from orlando florida. The resort was was nice, the room was nice, and the staff were all friendly and accommodating. The great thing was the hotel doesn't skimp out on staff like some resorts, and there are plenty of staff to help out. The prices overall were a bit expensive. They Definitely need to offer more money saving packages. Definitely go for a mountain or pool view, but not on the 4th floor. Lastly,they need to update that putt-putt golf dungeon!

• Stayed July 2014
plowville
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Just spent 3 days here for a conference. Besides being a beautiful setting, the hotel-Lodge is a perfect destination. Every staff member is approachable, informative and friendly. Rooms clean. Wonderful breakfast buffet. Mt. Bar B Q for our group was delicious, but sad to say our final night convention dinner was poor. Chicken on top of some sort of filling and canned corn. Disappointed. Over all a WONDERFUL experience .

Room Tip: Ask for Mt. or pool view
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Mill Hall, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 21 June 2014

A special thanks to Georganne Cecil, and Alena Dragovich for making my husband and grandsons first experience on a zipline so special and exciting! Our stay at 7 springs resort was the perfect vacation for us all . No matter your age this is a place I will always tell my friends and family to go. We will bring our youngest grandson back for the canopy zipline adventure and we hope Georganne and Alena will still be there doing the great job that they do! Thanks again, The Hefferons

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Karen G, Front Office Manager at Seven Springs Mountain Resort, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear guests,

It's great to see your family had an awesome first experience on the Canopy Tour. We will see you again on your return visit!

Armagh, PA
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I am here once a year for an EMS conference and have enjoyed EVERY aspect of my stay. Great rooms, awesome food and the best staff ever. One minor bump in the road a couple of years ago with my room assignment was fixed quickly.

Room Tip: Make sure that you request a tower room.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Champion
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Donegal
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#3 of 12 in Somerset
Holiday Inn Express Mt. Pleasant-E Huntingdon

Been to Seven Springs Mountain Resort? Share your experiences!