“Went with family in July for get away A Plus all the way. B”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Champion
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Champion
Ohio
“Went with family in July for get away A Plus all the way. B”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Went with my family July 29th and got the mini memories package. The package was super. The cost for my family for one night was $360.00. However you got four activity bracelets that were unlimited. That included so many activities I can't name them all. The highlights were the Alpine Slide, the tube sliding, bungy jumping, rock climbing, and the ski lifts. In addition, you got unlimited mini golf and bowling. These retail at at $35.00 each. Also, we got a great pizza dinner and a 5 star breakfast Buffett. Wait, you even got $50.00 in gift cards to be used anywhere. I figured the room was a throw in. All taxes and tips we're include as well. The staff was pleasant, especially the senior staff members. Be prepared to walk! Everything was clean. We will be back.

Room Tip: We were in the tower. It was super quiet. The 2nd and 4th floors are the main walk through areas...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Karen G, Front Office Manager at Seven Springs Mountain Resort, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Dear guest,

We are happy to see you took advantage of the Summer Memories package. It is such a great deal and popular family package and don't forget that we do offer a similar package in the winter season called the Winter Family Memories.

Hope to see you again soon!

kgray@7springs.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
Irwin, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

My wife and I were on a weekend get a way and had a very good time.the rib and wing event was going on,also a good time.All in all I would definitely go back.The room was very nice,but the shower was very small and the seafood buffet is not what it used to be.It was still very nice.

Tyrone, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

My husband and I traveled to the resort for the Rib and Wing Festival and to see Chris Higbee and his band perform. From check in to check out everything was outstanding. There is so much to do at this resort!!! If you are bored, it is your own fault. Our room was clean and comfortable. I was a bit shocked that there wasn't a fridge in the room. But then again we were too busy to really spend much time in the room. Great dining on site as well. The best breakfast buffet, with many options! My husband works out of state all week for business which means he is in a hotel four nights a week so he has some strong opinions of places we stay and he said we will be back to visit this resort again...which means alot!

Dear guest,

The Rib & Wing festival attracts about 10,000 visitors over the weekend. It is such a great time and we are glad you were here to enjoy it. Come see us again for another festival... Wine Festival in August, or even Brewski Festival in April. For your convenience, any future reservations please feel free to contact me directly.

Ocracoke Island
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

I posted a review in TA this past June and it was removed ! I noticed the manage NEVER responds to any negative reviews, only good ones. That says allot. I have stayed here three times for conferences. The last time I found the elevators not to be working, you walked in and were unable to select any of the floors, the doors closed and you were trapped for about 60 seconds before the doors opened again and the car had never moved. I travel for a living and certainly know how to operate an elevator. I told an employee in the lobby and was told: :"there is one standing open, just get on it". the previous night I asked one of the front desk staff to hold an item for another guest overnight and was told "why not, we are holding things for everyone else tonight", this individual then turned their back to me and walked away. I am not certain what went on with my last review but I will continue to post my displeasure with the rude staff at this property. I have asked the event coordinator not to book this location again for 2015. And shame on Tri[p Advisor for removing my post.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
5 Thank InTooDeep
Dear guest,

On behalf of the entire Seven Springs team of professionals, I am sorry to find out that you are upset and apologize for the inconvenience that the elevator malfunction caused you. Every guest is important to us and we are committed to providing our guests with legendary customer service and doing anything and everything we can to ensure you have a pleasant experience on our mountain. We strongly encourage any guest who may be experiencing difficulty during their stay to kindly let us know what we can do to improve your stay.

Your previous review was removed as per TripAdvisor rules and regulations that prohibit direct, personal attacks. We do not tolerate inappropriate comments made toward or about our professionals.

If you would like to discuss your most recent stay at Seven Springs, please feel free to contact me any time.

Very sincerely,

kgray@7springs.com

Travellers are raving about these Champion hotels

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Screwed up reservation.
No fridge in room as requested.
No wifi in the room. Have to go out in hallway to do work.
No heat available. Gave us a very old, noisy space heater.
Rooms are musty and damp.
Lost our dinner checks-waited 45 minutes for them to "recreate" the checks.
NEVER AGAIN!

• Stayed July 2014
5 Thank mamarob1
I'm very sorry to hear that your stay was less than satisfactory. As a repeat guest, we appreciate the feedback you have provided and I would like to discuss your experience in greater detail with you.

Please feel free to contact me directly.

Very sincerely,

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

My husband & I stayed at Seven Springs for a weekend getaway. This was a good base for a rafting trip in Ohiopyle and Fallingwater. The breakfast buffet that was included with our room was very good - lots of options. We enjoyed all the restaurants on the property. Our room was nice and we enjoyed staying in the tower section for a slope view and balcony.

Room Tip: Rooms in the tower section have balconies.
1 Thank lewisgirlnow
Dear guests,

We are excited to see that you enjoyed your summer getaway here at Seven Springs. Stop by and see us again for more adventures in the winter season!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

I had a room booked for a night in June for a class reunion. My husband had to go out of the country for work and we found out 8 days before the reunion. I had called as soon as I found out to cancel and the girl told me that I was out of the 14 day cancellation policy and they would keep my deposit. After the manager had found out the situation she promptly and graciously refunded my deposit. Thanks to Seven Spring for understanding my situation and refunding that 151.00 deposit! Always get in touch with a manager for these circumstances.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kiwizoe
I am glad we were able to get that taken care of for you. Whenever you would like to make another reservation, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

kgray@7springs.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Champion
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Donegal
SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe
Log Cabin Lodge and Suites
Log Cabin Lodge and Suites
#1 of 1 in Jones Mills

Been to Seven Springs Mountain Resort? Share your experiences!