“okay rest”
Review of Guy fieris

Guy fieris
Ranked #7 of 50 Restaurants in Chester
Reviewed 22 June 2018

okay for a restaurant, little overpriced, needs better selection in menu.husband was satisfied but myself not, didn't have much of a selection in menu to me.Ate there for my husband's sake but don't think I'd be interested in eating there again.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Walking through the restaurant to be seated all we heard was the noise of our shoes sticking on the dirty floor. Didn't matter if you had shoes, sneakers or sandals on everyone had that sticky noise as they passed by. The floor certainly needed a good cleaning / degreasing.
Other than that, the food was great and the waitress was pleasant. Loved sitting by the window watching the horse racing and the ships passing by. Would like to go back again.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Went to Guys as a less expensive choice over the high end restaurant at Harrahs in Chester. Made reservations and were seated right away. The waitress was nice and funny. While we didn't really mind the wait for everything, wait indeed we did for drinks and food. Our appetizers never came out so we cancelled them when our dinner arrived. The food we ordered was good and everyone enjoyed it. Just sandwiches and a few beers. Then the bill came, well over $100 dollars, including the $18 for a signature Cheeseburger was unexpected. I know that most casino restaurants are somewhat more expensive, but this just appeared over the top and perhaps we should have tried the high end restaurant. 3 stars for the food only.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Food was mediocre at best. French onion soup had literally no flavor and like warm. Floor was sticky and booth wasn’t clean

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Friends decided that afternoon to have dinner at Guys. I had never been but was definitely up for it. I was not disappointed. It took a while to get seats, (even with a reservation) but the wait staff and food are definitely worth the wait. I had the OG Italian sub. Probably one of the best subs I've had in a long time! The prices are what you can expect for a high end eatery, (not cheap, but once again, worth it). About 20 - 30 per person depending on how crazy you get. Highly recommended, but call ahead for a reservation!

Been to Guy fieris? Share your experiences!