“Stopped after a movie”

Red River Roadhouse
Ranked #9 of 36 Restaurants in Clarion
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Thank you for choosing to spend some time with us at the Red River Roadhouse. Whether stopping in for a cold drink or a selection off of our new menu, as new owners, our goal is to provide an overall enjoyable dining experience. Above in house dining, we also provide catering with ease for your special event.
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

We watched a movie and was hungry for real food. This place really hit the spot. My meal was perfect and the steak was cooked exactly as I wanted it and I am pretty picky when it comes to that. My husband ordered tips and they were way overbooked. I suggest for them to order them less done than you want. They are marinaded and I think that is why they get overbooked.
Our waitress was really nice and attentive.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Very good steaks, salads, wings and drinks. Good fries, onion rings and sweet potatoes too. I also had their teriyaki salmon special during Lent and it was wonderful! The servers are always pleasant.

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed @ Hampton Inn and this restaurant was the closest (right behind, in the mall).

Service was prompted and friendly. Thank you, Leah! Food was delicious. The honey butter rolls were more than we could eat and so yummy!

The onion rings were well-seasoned. Thinner slices would've been better but crunchy, nonetheless.

Leah tended to our table and made sure we were happy.

Great atmosphere and menu had great variety.

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Overall good place to eat. I specifically like the salad, sweet and baked potato's. These aren't your normal potatoes...gotta try them.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Great steaks!!! Great wait staff!!! We will stop there again when we go through PA. Steaks are great

Been to Red River Roadhouse? Share your experiences!