“brilliant”

Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Milton
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I visit this restaurant regularly with friends & have for several years.
The restaurant is run by a husband & wife couple, whilst the husband cooks expertly the wife runs front of house.
The food is always lovely & the choice of menu varied, I have never experienced poor quality food or poor service.
Very happy to recommend this wonderful little gem to all.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Me and my family decided to go to duets restaurant for my mums birthday, and well.... I think we most definitely made the right choice.... There is not one single thing i could fault with that Sunday meal. Everything was perfect. They say there is no such thing as perfect but duets is as close as it can get!! Would totally reccormend!!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Birthday celebration at duets was a treat. The food & service was a delight. My favourite restaurant by far in weston super mare

1  Thank Susan W
Reviewed 16 April 2014

A lovely little restaurant with good food and great service. Especially well positioned on the High Street. Book if you want a specific time slot, but otherwise just take pot-luck. Well worth it.

1  Thank Carri W
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We've been coming here from Bristol since I was a kid in the 90s, and last night was the best meal I've had in a UK restaurant (and I've lived in London since 2002 and have eaten out a lot!)
Its unassuming frontage belies a superb dining experience inside with the perfect level of service, and a menu where I wanted pretty much everything and gave as much as I could a go! The Malbec is gorgeous and the peanut butter ice cream is almost worth moving to Weston for.
We'll keep coming for birthdays as long as it's this good.

1  Thank Claire H