“Best place to eat”

Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Milton
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Went to duets with my partner for a lovely evening, lovely atmosphere. Have eaten here many times with my partner and with work functions. The food is exceptional very high standard, service always good and nice surroundings to eat in. You have to book in advance as very popular great place to eat .

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Wow - this is the best kept secret Weston has. We've lived a short walk away from Duets for the best part of 20 years and I'm cross with myself for not discovering it sooner.

A friend recommended Duets recently so I thought we'd give it a try for my husband's birthday which was on Wednesday. I had reservations as generally Wednesday is a quiet night and thought it would be empty - how wrong was I!! Every seat was taken and the restaurant was full of atmosphere.

I'd read some reviews beforehand so knew to eat as little as possible through the day and was so glad I did as the food was plentiful, delicious and exquisite. I was still beaten and neither of us managed a desert but the selection of naughty fruits with coffee were too tempting to resist. I highly recommend Duets for any occasion. It's welcoming, the staff are lovely and the food is amaaaaaaaaazing.

1  Thank Jo H
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Went here on Saturday with some work colleagues, and whilst it doesn't look particularly special from the outside, inside is cosy and welcoming and pristine.

The food is delicious, cooked to perfection, and the staff were attentive without being fussy, and extremely pleasant and co-operative.

The menu is nice and uncomplicated but with enough on it to cater for all tastes. i had the duck starter, which was so beautifully presented I had to take a photo of it. The fillet beef was melt-in-the-mouth tender and everything was packed with taste.

Also, I was pleased to note that not one obscure request was refused - amaretto liqueur, decaffinated green tea - they could pretty much rustle up anything you asked for.

A lovely eveing and a real treat. Thank you.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We went to duets for my birthday meal in a party of 4 having heard so many good things about it, and I can honestly say it was money very well spent.
We were treated promptly and seated straight away in what is a very pleasant environment to eat in. The staff were absolutely spot on and really smartly dressed in uniforms and made us feel welcome and comfortable as nothing was too much trouble.
We ordered starters mains and had a dessert, I had the trio of duck for my starter which was simply exquisite and I can not recommend this enough, well worth the supplement which was small.
Pan fried calves liver for main was cooked to perfection and melted in the mouth with a gorgeous sauce. The dauphinois potatoes were delicious with perfectly cooked vegetables. Sticky toffee pudding for dessert was as good as anyone could expect. Also if you like white wine the Marlborough Sauvignon blanc was as good as any I have ever encountered. We all enjoyed our evening equally and the food was as good as many Michelin star restaurants I have experienced. Can't wait for the next visit on my wife's birthday. Amazing

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We have been going to this restaurant for many years and have never been disappointed with any meal we have had there. The husband and wife team of Shaun and Lyn are excellent hosts and have become good friends. The food is wonderful and when you see the portion size of the starters it makes you wonder if you will manage another two courses but we usually do. The restaurant itself is very intimate but they can cater for larger private parties and will prepare menu's to suit. My only criticism, Shaun supports the wrong international rugby team!!!