“Nice Sauna and Hot tub” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Comfort Inn
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Clarks Summit
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Nice Sauna and Hot tub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2012

My family and I were visiting family friends with a group of family friends again. (which I don't recommend, if you travel, go with family only) and we stayed in this nice hotel. The breakfast was good and they even had a hot tub and sauna which you don't usually see in a regular hotel. I am used to seeing that in a resort. But, it was delightful.

Room Tip: non smoking floor
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Maryann H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Dalton PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2012

It may be in need of an update, but it is the friendliest, most accomodating place I have ever stayed. I stayed for a week because my electicity was out due to Hurricane Sandy. They kept my room clean without disturbing my cats who were not accustomed to being moved nor were they accustomed to anything without rural vistas. The breakfasts were perfect. It particularly pleased me that they offered fresh fruit and non-fat yogurt. But it was the staff, from the front desk to the cleaning team that made this a trip away from home that, were it not for the hurricane, would have rivaled the rest provided by a spa. And because of the hurricane, they were full to overflowing at the time. Bravo!

Room Tip: I liked my front corner room facing the highway where I could sit in the window and watch all that w...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Susan D
harrisburg pa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2012

I called ahead to make my reservation the same day. Louis was very helpful in accommodating my requests. When I arrived he was friendly and very helpful in making sure I received credit for my stay in their rewards program. Room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast included bagels, muffins, waffles, eggs/sausage.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Angie T
Struthers, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2012

Our company had the priviledge of staying at this motel for around three weeks. We found our stay to be great. The staff made us feel like we were at home. We worked off shifts and the front desk and cleaning staff worked with us to get our rooms cleaned. If there was a problem with the room it was handled immediately. The breakfast in the mornings were great.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Ansonia, Connecticut
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2012

Just minor complaints. Checking was slow because I wanted my two rooms close to each other, which seemed to pose a challenge for the front desk person. The rooms were ok. It was a cheaper alternative to the pricer hotels closer to camelbeach waterpark. Parking lot crampy and sucked...however it wasn't until the second night that I realized there was additional parking behind the hotel. Although i hesitated to park back there.Oh when we checked in, our door was open and the carpet seemed wet. Judging from the other reviews maybe they had shamooed the carpet to mask a smell. However I didn't smell anything... looks like they are trying to fix problems. Not too bad for the price.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Bergen, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2012

I was very nervous about staying here after reading the reviews but it was not nearly as bad as everyone said! It did have a little bit of a smell in the hallway, there was a lot of light coming through around the door to our room and the bathtub could have used a new caulk job for sure but the room was good size, the bed was very comfortable, staff was friendly and the breakfast in the morning was great. I would stay there again! If you book a room for the price we did you shouldn't come in expecting the Ritz! The Mexican place next door was pretty neat too, we didn't eat there but had a few drinks.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Keswick
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2012

This was just a stop over for one night. This motel was not the cleanest but for a nights rest it was OK. The staff were present on check inn and out. There was a strong cleaning agent odor in the halls and elevator but the room was fine. If i was traveling that way again i would look for a different location.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
#5 of 6 in Clarks Summit
Fairfield Inn Scranton
Fairfield Inn Scranton
#5 of 10 in Scranton

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!