Stayed at the hotel yesterday for a Marathon in Scranton.
The hotel is small but in a convenient location in a highway in Clarks Summit. Very close to Krispy Kreme (as in 1 store away) and with many other establishments, in case you need food or anything else.
We stayed (unfortunately) in a smoking floor. Very strong cigarette smell in the hallway but manageable from the inside of the rooms (I got 2 rooms). Key is to turn up the AC and Louis (spell?) and company were gracious to offer freshener if we needed it. (Note: hotel was almost fully-booked so I had no choice but get the smoking floor rooms).
Since I made the reservations on 2 separate days, they werent initially booked close.
One call to the hotel on the day of check-in and Louis was able to arrange the rooms to be close to each other.
The rooms had 2 queen size beds. Clean.
The bathroom was a bit small but I didnt really care since we just stayed overnight.
The hotel does not have a pool but they were able to arrange for the kids and our friends to use the pool in another Comfort Inn 13 mis away.
There is continental breakfast.
Check-in and -out were a breeze and Louis managed to change one of the rooms into a 2-bed rather than 1 king bed.
Overall, I am pleased. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated. All rooms have microwave and refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Clarks Summit
- Comfort Inn Clarks Summit
- Clarks Summit Comfort Inn