“Another great stay at the Ramada!”

Ramada Clarks Summit Near Scranton
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Clarks Summit
West Chester, Ohio
“Another great stay at the Ramada!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Had a chance to stay at The Ramada in Clarks Summit again as I always do when i'm in the Greater Scranton Are for business and it was another great stay! I always tell Brian when I check in that the front desk hospitality is some of the best iv'e ever received at a hotel. Brian is usually always there to check me in and I usually get to see Lindsay in the morning. Two great people you have that represent your company! Assets indeed!

I will be back in the area in the fall for business and I won't stay anywhere else. You guys are great!! Tell Brian Notre Dame better be undefeated the next time I see him !!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Bryant O, Manager at Ramada Clarks Summit Near Scranton, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
My name is Bryant Olson. I am a new Manager for this hotel property. Thank you for your response on Trip Advisor. Thank you for the positive feedback about our service. I will share the remarks with our staff. We hope to see you again. Thank you so much for staying with us!

570-586-2730

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Glen Rock, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

We found live bugs in the bed. Upon searching the internet they looked identical to bedbugs. We left the hotel and asked for a refund on the way out the door. The clerk refused and said we would have to talk to the manager in the morning. We returned in the morning and upon asking for a refund the, manager told me that he had inspected the room and saw no problem. After showing him the bites, on my feet and describing the bugs we saw in the room, a refund was issued. We have sanitized everything and bagged all objects that could not be washed (suitcases, etc.) and now have to hope we have not bought bed bugs back into our home. We will never stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank PMW1970
Bryant O, Manager at Ramada Clarks Summit Near Scranton, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
This guest is staying in different hotels, reporting bed bugs to receive full refunds. This guest showed me old misquito bites on his ankles and feet. I have over 10 years of hotel management experience, and I know what bed bug bites look like. I'm certified, and trained on this. This was a dramatic LIE, straight to my face at our hotel front desk.

I personally searched the room, and found nothing. In addition, our professional contracted pest control company searched this room, and found no signs of bed bugs. I have the paperwork to back it up. I'd be happy to send a copy to this guest, and re-charge him for his stay.

Bed Bugs are a very serious issue. I want this review removed immediately.

We honored a refund in full to this guest. He should be happy, he got what he was looking for.....

SCAM...

(Manager, Ramada - Clarks Summit)

Travellers are raving about these Clarks Summit hotels

Pitman, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Everything was fine during our stay. We stayed on the second floor because we were with our dog. They have a bridge out to the dog walking area. The room was clean and the air conditioner worked. We will definitely return.

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice and quiet.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Weston, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

The exceptional front desk personnel made a stressful visit.... Much easier! Thank you

AC worked well! Quiet clean room
Something fast was available in the morning for breakfast! Bed was comfortable!
But the friendly staff was very helpful!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank chrisreilly
Bryant O, Manager at Ramada Clarks Summit Near Scranton, responded to this review, 23 June 2014

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clarks Summit
Sleep Inn & Suites Scranton Dunmore
Econo Lodge Clarks Summit
Econo Lodge Clarks Summit
#4 of 6 in Clarks Summit

Been to Ramada Clarks Summit Near Scranton? Share your experiences!