“Nice, good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Went here with friends and enjoyed my GF meal very much. Traditional Italian menu but actually prepared me a GF pasta dish with olive oil and broccolini which was scrumptious and satisfying. Friendly staff and very accommodating. Great wine!

1  Thank WinHe

Reviewed 14 March 2014

My wife and I dined there recently and enjoyed the food and the restaurant itself. She ordered a fish dish and I ordered Italian. Both meals were delicious and were piping hot when served. Service was slow as it was extremely busy and yes it was loud as there were a few parties taking place at the time. We were in no rush so the wait did not affect us. The atmosphere was great and there was a group providing music while we dined. If you stay at Nichols Village next door and show your room key they give you a 20% discount. It is also nice that it is only a few steps from the hotel so you don't have to drive.Compared to other "fine dining establishments" that we have visited, we felt that this was as good if not better in quality, quantity and value. We will dine there again.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

This Italian Restaurant is located at the Nichols Village Hotel. When we looked at some of the other reviews we were expecting an Italian feast. But that was not the case; our food came out cold and just average & very pricey. I think it might be one of the most expensive Italian Restaurants we ever been too. The restaurant is definitely over rated.

2  Thank RRanella
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Poor service and the restaurant was slow the night we were there. Food was cold and bland. I had th zuppa d pesce for $25. 4 clams and 2 shrimp. My wife had the chicken marsala. 2 very thin pieces of chicken. This too was Cold. I doubt we'll be back.

1  Thank J G
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I have been here twice now for business dinners. Bonus is that the restaurant is on the property of a great hotel. Tonight I had a salmon entree topped with crab and asparagus as a side. The wait staff was extremely friendly and surprisingly quick. Food was excellent and prices are worth the quality. I'm looking forward to the next time I stay in the area!