“Horrendous Attitudes!!”
Review of MyGirls Cafe & Grill - CLOSED

MyGirls Cafe & Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Went there for breakfast & was appalled by the extremely rude behavior by the cook when he was informed by the waitress the bacon in my omelette was not cooked. He came to the side of the counter where my table was in direct vision to scream that the bacon was in fact cooked because they use precooked bacon! He had a deranged look on his face & the 3 women who worked there just looked the other way like it was normal. Mind you I didn't even make a formal complaint to the waitress - I simply answered her question when she stopped by to see how everything was. After his crazed outburst (wish I had video of it), nobody would come by our table until finally the waitress came & plopped the bill on the table without saying a word. Very strange & extremely unprofessional. Obviously the cook cannot take any criticism & is in the wrong business. I will never patronize this place again & my husband and I will tell everyone we know at work & at home to not go there. His behavior is obviously the reason the place was virtually empty on a Sunday morning.

3  Thank JennyDoodles

Reviewed 8 February 2014

My breakfast was not cooked correctly and when I sent it back owner proceeded to pick through my sandwich with her hands and complain loudly and ignorantly. That it was done correctly. I will never ever go there again. The place is empty anymore, other people must be getting the same horrible service.

3  Thank Srantonian
Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

Great salads are hard to find. Mine was simple, yet FRESH and delicious! Bread used for breakfast is amazing!

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Yes the breakfasts are very good and the sandwiches are fresh and tasty (from cold cuts to tomato/basil/cheese), but their soups are GREAT. Soup varies daily although many days they have more than one choice. If you get the bowl, split your sandwich with your friend because there is no room for both (the bowls are deep, but don't cost an arm and a leg). Vegans will appreciate the beans and veggies in their soups. The hummus is made fresh and is to die for.

2  Thank Jakey54mate
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We got off at this pain in the rear exit from I81 not realizing it would have so much construction and it wasn't just an off ramp and on ramp. Anyway, we stumbled upon this place and thought we would give it a try. We were seated promptly and the server took our order. I got a burger and she asked how I wanted it cooked. Usually they just cook it how they feel like no matter how I order...I ordered it medium. I got a burger with pink in the middle (a little bit too pink for me) which is how it probably was supposed to be. We got our food pretty quickly and I know the waitress was apologize up and down but I can't remember what for, and at the time thinking it was no problem. I think someone else brought our food out and she felt she wasn't staying on top of refills, but there was NO PROBLEM. She was really great and worried about the service we were receiving which was top notch! My son got the chicken tenders and there were three pig pieces of chicken for him (which he shared with his cousin who didn't' like her soup) so it all worked out. The fries and chips are home made and my cousin loved her grilled cheese. Totally recommend for anyone in the area. Also the price I paid....$10 plus change was pretty good for what we got.

1  Thank Valerie D