“I'll just go elsewhere...”
Review of Armetta's Pizzeria

Armetta's Pizzeria
Ranked #28 of 61 Restaurants in Clarks Summit
Cuisines: Pizza
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, United States
“I'll just go elsewhere...”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Good food (we had a pizza and wings), but apparently they now charge for softdrink refills. Some time between our last visit and last night's visit that changed, refills used to be free. Most other pizza and wing places don't. Oh well.

• Visited May 2014

Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
“Terrible place”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The pizza was bland and barely warm and I found a hair wrapped in my silverware and I complained to the waitress she rolls her eyes and says what now. Was not impressed by the food or service and I tell everyone I know do not even bother with the place.

• Visited January 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Nice Little Pizza Place in Clark's Summit”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Decent pizza and pasta. Salads are simple, out of a bag spring mix. Had the handmade Gnocchi and it was pretty decent. Meatballs were hearty, if a bit dry. Lasagna was well made, plenty of cheese, and noodles were satisfying. The red sauce is average. Service is attentive but a bit slow after the order, could have been busy, not sure if its always slow. Great place to go with friends, order a few pizzas and pitchers. Large portions, you certainly won't go home hungry. 3.5/5

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Mike B
Taylor, Pennsylvania, United States
“Horrible dinner and poor service”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Arrived @ 5:00, met friend, total of 5 in our party. Placed order within 10 min and waited 1 hr. for a ceasar salad, ordered half tray of square pizza, delivered cold, hard and 4 end pieces, last I knew there should be only 2 ends in a half tray. I can't help but think they took pizza from other customer tray and gave it to us. The three people we were with, after 1.5 hrs still did not have their dinners and the waitress had no idea when they would be delivered. I went to talk to management and was told the manager was not on the premises. The owner's son, Idiot, was too busy to talk to me. I told them we were leaving and not paying the check. I felt bad for the waitress and wanted to make sure that our meals would not be her respon., she started to cry and I asked her if she would have to pay when the idiot, who wouldn't speak to me earlier, came out to tell me to leave for making his waitress cry. I didn't make his waitress cry, his poor management skills is what made her cry, We were not the only customers complaining about the kitchen service. It was a sad dinner and would not recommend this pizza restaurant to anyone.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Clara M
Moosic, Pennsylvania
“Not bad, nothing to rave about”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

The food here isn't really that bad depending on what you order. I like the buffalo shrimp appetizer and the round pizza is pretty good. The square is average. I ordered a slice and the crust was so hard I couldn't break it apart. My husband loves the eggplant Parmesan and I've never had them, but friends say the wings are good. They do have a good beer selection which is a plus. I would have given them 4 stars if not for the sloooow service. Overall I'd say its an average pizza joint with some good food but not so much the atmosphere. It gets a little noisy and hard to hear when it's crowded. If you just want to try their pizza and wings order it to go.

• Visited August 2013