“Warm and welcoming.”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

This is where people gather from all the small towns in the area. Stop in and say hi to friends or make new ones.

1  Thank Susan D

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Very rude staff! After asking for some whipped cream on my coffee,which they forgot,I asked for a lid so my coffee don't spill all over my car,and some older lady behind the counter said I'm being way too picky! Really?! Because I asked for a lid? When 90 percent of the customers at this location are snobby,stuck up picky people,I'm picky because I asked for a lid! That was very unprofessional and incredibly rude,you don't go around name-calling your customers because they asked for a lid! Will not ever go to this location again! Better off going down the street to dunkin!

1  Thank hismujer8
Reviewed 18 January 2013

Nothing bad to say about starbucks.The staff was quite helpful and made the coffe to my liking and especially my husband, whose coffee is near to impossible!! Their parking lot is a little tough to manuveur.

1  Thank Valerie M