“Great Experience”

Best Western Plus Clearfield
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Clearfield
Reviewed 23 September 2013

This is the best and five star experience I ever had. I was greeted warmly at the hotel and was given nice room. Room was quiet and comfy. I would definitely stay again. It is a hidden gym which I was not expecting!

4  Thank Syed G
Shayna B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Clearfield, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Thank you for you great review on our property! I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations of a 5 star. We hope you'll stop in and see us the next time your traveling through the area.

Shayna Buck

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Clearfield

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Stayed at Best Western Clearfield, Pennsylvania on Monday night September 16, great experience, very nice Best Western. Liked it so much we passed through the area again on Sunday the 22nd and made it a point to stay at Clearfield Best Western.

3  Thank jondeere39
Shayna B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Clearfield, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Thank you for your most recent review on our property Best Western Plus Clearfield! We are glad that you had such a great experience and chose to stay with us again! We look forward to meeting your lodging needs in the future as well.

Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

This was not a planned stop. We were returning home from vacation and just pulled off the highway. The doors opened to the hotel and the smell of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies was everywhere. The hotel was SO clean I was amazed. Our room was very large with lots of pillows. Snacks free in the lobby. Hot breakfast in the morning. Fitness room and an indoor pool. Staff even had a list of restaurants for us and since it was my birthday we found a great spot. Thanks for a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: September 2013
5  Thank DebbieT13
Shayna B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Clearfield, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Although your stop at our property was not planned I am glad that you found us and we were able to meet your expectations all the way around. We hope if your in the area again you'll stop in for a planned or unplanned nights visit. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 16 September 2013

My plan was to write a nice review of this hotel until I reviewed the e-mail copy of my hotel receipt. According to the receipt I was charged an additional $10 for a missing rubber bath mat. I thought they must have made a mistake, so I called the hotel explained that I did not take the mat and told them exactly where they could find the bath mat in question, rolled-up, unused next to the bathtub. They said they'd look into it and call me back. When they called they said that they had found the rubber bath mat but the cloth bath mate was what was really missing. They tried to say that each and every room is checked by three different people before every guest checks in. I explained that I had to use a bath towel for the floor, and why on earth would I steal a cloth bath mat!? They insisted that I MUST have taken the mat. I tried and tried to figure out where the mistake was, but in the end they outright called me a LIAR. I could not believe it! My job has me staying at hotels 40-50 times a year and I have never had this happen to me before, nor have I every been treated in such a terrible manner. I caution everybody to watch out for this roadside shame. I would recommend that on check out you have a cleaning person, or better yet the on-duty manager to do a walk thru of your room before checking out. I Still cannot believe the way I was treated!

3  Thank CGOnTheRoadAgain

I apologize for the mix up with bath mat, but I can assure you no one at our property called you a liar. I'm sorry that we didn't meet your expectations put I hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider us for your lodging needs and we can meet that 100% expectations for you!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Facility has recently been upgraded to "Plus" status. Still moving things around. Did not affect our room. Staff is very cordial and friendly. Recommended a restaurant but we were tired and declined. Finding it difficult to write on and on.

Room Tip: Our room is on the rear away from traffic. Quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank backroadbill
Shayna B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Clearfield, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

I want to thank you for your current review on our property, its always nice to hear from the guest perspective of how their stay was. I hope the next time your in our area you will stop in and see us again. Have a great day!

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Excellent place to stay. Newly updated. Very Clean. Friendly Staff. We can't say enought about this facility. We had a room with a king bed and that was excellent. The internet worked fine and the room had ample space for a work desk.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Emil T
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Nice clean hotel and very nice employees there. Facility has a pool and hot tub and the breakfast offered is good. Hotel is nearby many stores and places to eat. Hotel is nearby major highway and fuel stations are plentiful.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clearfield
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clearfield
Red Roof Inn Clearfield
Red Roof Inn Clearfield
#8 of 9 in Clearfield
Homewood Suites by Hilton DuBois

Been to Best Western Plus Clearfield? Share your experiences!