“3Cs ~ Contemporary, Clean, Comfy”

Hampton Inn Clearfield
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Clearfield
Reviewed 18 June 2013

After a long day of travel we NEEDED a hotel. Checked in to this Hampton Inn and was pleasantly surprised. The entry is open and filled with very contemporary decor. A coffee and tea bar awaits you in the lobby. The rooms were typical but very clean and updated. Linens were wonderful - crisp clean sheets and fluffy duvet.
I'll stay here again if I'm traveling I80 through PA!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank threedevotedsisters
Karen M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearfield, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2013

Thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay at our hotel! We appreciate hearing from our guests, and I'm glad we met your expectations. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future!

Reviewed 14 June 2013

The staff were very helpful. I enjoyed my stay. I do wish they would have upgraded their safes to accommodate my ipad. They did resolve my request by keeping my ipad in their private safe behind the front desk. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Karen M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearfield, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Thank you for your review of our Hampton Inn. I'm glad our staff was able to keep your IPad safe and I will be sure to pass on your comments about safes to our owners. I'm glad that you thought our hotel was clean, and will let the housekeeping staff know their work was appreciated. I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in our area!

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Stayed here for one night while on a road trip. Friendly staff at the front desk and breakfast area. The food was well stocked. Lots of seating. Clean.

The room was clean and spacious. No complaints. Did not have time to use the pool.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Karen M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearfield, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2013

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. Our staff works very hard to keep the facilities as clean as possible, and we appreciate that you noticed! I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in the Clearfield area.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

I don't know if others have this feeling, but generally when I stay at a hotel, I'm reluctant to take my shoes or slippers off and go barefoot. I did not have this feeling at this Hampton Inn. Everything seemed immaculately clean and I love the fact that all bed linens are laundered for each guest--even the duvet covers!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Laura S

Thank you so much for your kind comments about your recent stay at our hotel! I will be sure to share them with our staff, as they work very hard to make each guest's stay memorable. I hope you will consider us again the next time you are in the Clearfield area.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

This hotel is located conveniently off of I-80 near Central PA. Everything was extremely clean, from the bathroom, lobby, gym, pool, room, etc. Breakfast had a good variety. Staff was friendly. Freshly baked cookies and coffee in the evening were a bonus. Appreciated having a refrigerator in the room. Internet worked well.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Brandy D
Karen M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearfield, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2013

Thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay at our property. I'm glad that you noticed all the hard work the staff does to keep the hotel clean, and their friendlness! Hopefully you'll have the chance to stay with us again in the future! Thanks again!

Reviewed 8 May 2013

The Hampton Inn was a very good choice for a 1 or 2 night stay during travel on the I-80 corridor in PA. The room was very clean and well kept. It was so nice to walk into the beautiful lobby after the long drive, to be greeted with coffee and a cookie! There were many breakfast options and the food served was freshly prepared and quite good. My only suggestion would be to increase the front desk staff so someone is always available for arriving guests. There was about a 10 min wait for us and another guest to check in. Overall, I would recommend a stay here and would seek out other Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Barbara F
Karen M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearfield, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2013

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed the new lobby, coffee and cookies.

I also understand your concern about having an employee greet you - Sometimes they get called away from the desk to help another guest, but I will be sure to review all of our procedures with our staff so we can work to avoid those type of absenses in the future. I'm sure as a traveler, being greeted with a smiling face really helps you feel at home when you come off the road!

Once again, thank you for your comments. I hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

It was very pleasant, affordable, and staffs were all very friendly. It was easy to get to and easy access back onto the turnpike. Good breakfast in the morning after a comfortable room to sleep in. A short stop on the way home from a trip. Breaks up the drive through Pa very well.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert S
Karen M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearfield, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed our facilities and services, and hope that you will come see us again the next time you are in the Clearfield area!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clearfield
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clearfield
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#5 of 9 in Clearfield
Homewood Suites by Hilton DuBois

Been to Hampton Inn Clearfield? Share your experiences!