“Comfortable/Accessible Stopping Point”

Hampton Inn Clearfield
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Clearfield
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We have stayed at the Clearfield (PA) Hampton Inn on several other occasions traveling to and from Michigan and points east. The rooms are always comfortable and clean and the staff is friendly and helpful — especially in helping locate good places to eat locally. The morning complimentary breakfast in adequate. Especially impressed to see that Hampton (in this local, anyway) have added an electrical connection device on the bedside table so I no longer have to carry my own (or have the staff find) long extension cord so I can plug in my C-PAP machine next to the bed.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Karen M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearfield, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Thank you for your comments about staying at our Hampton Inn! I'm glad you liked the extra outlets in the room - that's something that guests have been requesting for awhile since people travel more and more with electronics, and in your case, some medical accessories. I hope you will consider us again the next time you travel to the Clearfield area!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Clearfield

Reviewed 4 October 2013

needed a place to stay overnight along a long route home. Called Hilton Honors and they worked with me at 9:00 PM to try and find a location along my route with rooms. Third try and 45 miles and we were there!!! Great service

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay at our property. It's always good to hear from our guests, as it helps us work towards improvements to our hotel and services. I hope you will consider us again the next time you travel through our area!

Reviewed 25 September 2013

This hotel is right off the highway and is beautiful!! We stayed on the 3rd floor and never heard a noise. It is also easy on and easy off highway 80. The breakfast buffet was great and had more then enough food for the whole family.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steven N
Karen M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearfield, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2013

Thank you for your kind comments after your recent stay at our property. I'm glad you enjoyed the hotel and the convienence it has to the highway. We hope you will consider us again the next time you are in the Clearfield area!

Reviewed 11 September 2013

not happy about you ripping me off just because Penn State has a home game. NOT HAPPY at all. I was there visiting family in the Clearfield area and was not attending the Penn State game but yet I had to pay an inflated rate due to the game. In fact I checked into the hotel after the game had started, proving I was not going to the game. I tried to explain this to the desk clerk but there was no discount on the inflated rip off price for the room. Next time I will compare prices with the Comfort inn across the street or the new Holiday Inn Express that just opened up about 200 yards up the road.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Karen M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearfield, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Thank you for your recent remarks concerning you stay at our property. Our rates are determined according to supply and demand, and we check them on a daily basis to make sure they are competitive within our marketplace. We do realize you have choices when you travel and hope you will consider our ammenities and service when you choose your accommodations, and consider us again in the future. Once again, thank you for your comments and for staying with us.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

A great place to stop when traveling route 80 in Pa. I stayed there while traveling with my 3 Grandchildren. The kids enjoyed the pool and the breakfast . I appreciated the helpfulness of the staff and the comfort of the room.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Karen M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearfield, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our property and services, and hope you will consider us again the next time you are in the Clearfield area!

Reviewed 29 August 2013

This Hampton Inn is right where one needs it when driving the long I-80 corridor across northern Pennsylvania. Seconds off the Interstate and convenient to restaurants and gas stations, it's a welcoming, quiet oasis. Rooms are clean, comfortable and well-maintained. The hot breakfasts are a bonus.

1  Thank Steven S

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will consider us again the next time you come to our area. We enjoy having you!

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Traveling from Illinois to NYC for personal reasons. This place was just off I-80 in the mountains of West/central PA. Clean place, easy access to I-80, rooms nice enough. Breakfast area ran out of some items between 8:30 & 9:00, so get down and eat early :-)

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Karen M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearfield, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Thank you for your kind words after your recent stay at our hotel. We're always looking for ways to improve our facilities and services, and I'll be sure to go over stocking up some of our popular breakfast items so we don't run short! Thank you for your comments and for staying with us! I hope you will consider us again the next time you travel through the Clearfield area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clearfield
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clearfield
#8 of 9 in Clearfield
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#5 of 9 in Clearfield

Been to Hampton Inn Clearfield? Share your experiences!