“Very good”

Indian Massala
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Bleadon
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Opening Time Day : 12:30 Pm - 2:00 Pm Evening: 5 :00 Pm - 23:00 Pm Booking Can Be Done Over Phone
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Very good”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Have eaten here a few times recently, staff always friendly and obliging, food and service always good. Modern decor, immaculate and spotless. Free shots at end of meal and good value, especially on Wednesday and Thursday evenings.

• Visited September 2013

Weston-super-Mare, England, United Kingdom
“Brilliant staff and brilliant food.”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We went here on a busy Thursday and called up to see if there were any tables half an hour before arrival. The gentleman on the phone said they could fit us in, and when we got there we have a corner table with an extra seat on it. They were apologetic even though we had not booked!

Great value meal on a Thursday, also had a complimentary curry dish and drinks at the end. We ended up asking staff to pack half of it up so we could take home and eat the next day, which they were happy to do and still tasted great the next day.

Will definitely go again.

• Visited October 2013
Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“phone number”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

need to book how?have had a take away many times but its my 65 birthday and decided to have a sit down meal love the vindaloo my son travels all over the world in the navy and when he came to visit he praised the food saying it was one of the best he tasted 10 /10

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank trevor g
Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We love it here and have twice eaten on a Wednesday and Thursday evening when they have a special offer of 3 courses with side dish for £9.99 each.

The food is always cooked to perfection with very generous portions. The staff are friendly and attentive. Totally recommended as is booking as its always popular.

• Visited August 2013
Weston-super-Mare, England, United Kingdom
“Best choice for an Indian in Weston... and possibly the South West!”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

After many of the indian restaurants in Weston-super-Mare changing hands in recent years I have been left disappointed with each one I have tried - however I found that Indian Massala (used to be the curry cottage) has now been taken over by one of the old management of the Bengal Raj!

I went in and was greeted by my old friend, Mohammed, the now owner/manager and it was like I had never been away. My favourite curry was on the menu and it was exactly as I remembered - full of meat and of excellent quality. We went on a Thursday evening and it was £9.99 for 3 courses including rice and naan (or side dish) which is excellent value!

Even thou it was a busy night we were not rushed and we had all our 3 courses bought out to us in a timely fashion and we had eaten all 3 courses within around an hour and half.

Will definitely be returning again now I know where my favourite indian restaurant team are now residing!

• Visited September 2013