“Awesome new place to stay when visiting family!”

Courtyard Philadelphia Coatesville/Exton
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Coatesville
Salem, Massachusetts
“Awesome new place to stay when visiting family!”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

This hotel was fabulous. We went to visit family and the location (for us) was perfect.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were clean and neat... my only "complaint" would be that the pool was a little small when the kids were visiting at the same time as a few other hotel guests.

All in all, I highly recommend this hotel. We WILL stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

In the middle of nowhere but a true gem. My family stayed here for two nights visiting the area and loved the hotel. We frequent the Disney resorts and this was a reminder of being at a resort. I recommend this hotel for anyone who is on the area and they are on a budget. Nightly rates are also economical!

• Stayed August 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We stayed here for one night when visiting family in the area. I was very impressed with the room. This is a pretty new property and I was impressed with the thought and care that had gone in to the room design. The bed headboard has plugs so you can plug in your electronics and leave them on the bedside stand overnight. The garbage pail had a divider so you can throw away your trash on one side and put your recyclables in another. There was plenty of light. I think it was just a step beyond what I expect of a hotel in this class.

Overall the room was clean and very comfortable. Our only problem was that when we went to put stuff in the armoire we found the shelves were thick with dust. Other than that it met my expectations on cleanliness.

If I had to stay in the area for any length of time I would try to stay at this property again. Well done Courtyard!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
WHGGuestService, Manager at Courtyard Philadelphia Coatesville/Exton, responded to this review, 15 August 2013
Thank you for having chosen the Courtyard by Marriott for your recent trip to Coatesville. We appreciate your feedback and I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I agree, the guest rooms are quite comfortable and are well designed. I am sorry that you experienced dust on your shelf. I will be sure to address this with our associates so that we can ensure this doesn't impact future guests. It is my hope that you choose our hotel again when traveling to the area.

Paul Jensen
Springfield, Virginia
Reviewed 7 August 2013

This is our second time staying here while visiting our family in the area. This is a great hotel that deserves 5 stars, but I can't because of 1 employee on our arrival night. I decline to name him because the hotel rectified our situation, but his skills in customer service need work.

On the other hand, the hotel is basically new and has some great amenities and GREAT employees that I'd like to acknowledge in Stacie & Wayne. These two are keepers and Stacie even remembered us from months ago! :)

We love the indoor heated pool & sauna, and the outdoor fire pit. Our room had the great creek view and we slept great on the comfortable mattress.

In parting, the hotel did nothing for our troubles that occurred first thing on our arrival night except comp the error, but it was saved by their valuable employees whom we could tell cared about the guests that got them the save. Make sure you specify in your booking notes how many beds you need when booking or they will try to put 4 family members in one bed.

Have fun!

Room Tip: Creek view
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Antonio K
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 31 July 2013

My family and I really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Elaine at the front desk was so wonderful and made us feel right at home. The place is very clean and comfortable. It has a patio in the back with a gas fire pit which we sat around and ate pizza. I have given this place an excellent rating because of the cleanliness, comfort, and friendly staff that make you feel at home.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Caeur D Alene
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

Excellent choice. Te location is practical. The hotel keeps with the principals of Marriott. Great decoration. The rooms are very clean. Nice bedding.
Breakfast menu was varied with variety of fruits. The Service from the restaurant was extremely friendly

I will return.

• Stayed July 2013
CT
Reviewed 7 July 2013

My husband and I stayed here as part of our trip through PA. Although this hotel was sort of in the middle of no where it was perfect for us, or for anyone traveling along rt 30, to Philadelphia.

The lobby was beautiful and we took advantage of their cafe/restaurant for dinner. The drinks and food were some of the best of our trip, hard to believe it came from a hotel!

The room was very well furnished, roomy and comfortable.

The only negative was that the cafe that offered breakfast was not open when we checked out for some reason. All in all we would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coatesville
Hampton Inn Exton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Kennett Square Brandywine Valley
The Waynebrook Inn
The Waynebrook Inn
#1 of 1 in Honey Brook

Been to Courtyard Philadelphia Coatesville/Exton? Share your experiences!