“Food & Service greatly improved!”

Movie Tavern Providence Town Center
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I previously wrote a negative review of this Movie Tavern for their terrible food & very slow service, but I am very happy to say that things are much better now! The whole experience, from start to finish, was delightful. The food has greatly improved since last year & the service was wonderful. I’m glad I gave it another chance & would now recommend Movie Tavern in Collegeville to anyone!

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"order"
in 25 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and went to our local movie tavern recently for only the second time and found the chairs to be comfortable if not a little too far from the table. We found the food to be ok but we were served the wrong drinks three times. In fairness the manager apologized several times and the gave us two free passes. Hopefully the server was talked with. We do plan to return.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We saw the Black Panther for my son's birthday. The concept is great. You can order drinks and the milk shakes are awesome!

However, you don't seem to get a lot of food for the price. The kids meal consisted of two chicken fingers and a hand full of French fries.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Went there for a business event and honestly I really enjoyed this place.

Food was simple but service was courteous and fast. Low-key fun times.

Maybe just don't sit in first two row as the view is not great, 2nd row did not feel that close before the move started but I regret not sitting further back once the movie started.

Cool idea for a group event. And comment from colleagues that this is a fun family outing too!

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I have been to this location several times and I cannot say enough about the employees and accommodations.

It is truly an experience watching g a movie in these reclining large well padded chairs.

Price-wise.... the ticket purchase is less expensive than a regular theater. Also, if you do it online you get to reserve the seats you would like. Probably from the prospect of selling alcoholic beverages and meals instead of only popcorn, candy, pretzels and soda. My only gripe when it comes to prices is that 5here is a fee that you need to pay - either through their app or through Fandango. That fee brings ticket prices either equal or slightly more than the other theaters.

As for food.... if you’re a kid, everything is good. As an adult, the food is junk. It’s good tasting but not necessarily good. My pet peeve for this theater. The coffee is crappy and always cold.

Judge for yourself.... but I believe management here is totally oblivious to the poor quality of their cold coffee coffee and fast and re-heated foods.