“Save your money!”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cherry St
Transit: One block from bus stop
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Terrible! Did I say terrible? I got sick after eating here. The catfish was just horrible. I will never go back!

4  Thank 22,431,958

Reviewed 22 June 2014

This was the worst meal I had in over 30 years eating out, really. Special of the day,JAMBALAYA, with breaded fish on top. I Spread this whatever out across the plate, found 6 tiny pieces sausage, 3 over cooked celery, that's it. NO shrimp, chicken, nothing. Breaded fish was out of the freezer, asked for tarter sauce, did not help. Side of cole slaw was in a little cup, size of shot glass. First time I my life I never cleaned my plate off, or ask for a doggy bag, why would I take this home?? Special of the day, clean out the frig, & freezer, & call it tonights SPECIAL . I have eaten here before, was OK. Time to find new rest. in area, won't return.

3  Thank SamMiddletown
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I was really excited about their seafood gumbo but it was tasteless. I had to add salt and hot sauce to make it palatable. And I rarely use salt. The stuffed flounder was okay. My husband got their special which was fried fish, hush puppies over jumbolea. Which wasn't even a good combination. Service was just okay.

4  Thank Kim E
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The staff was very friendly and the magician that tours the tables on Tuesday night was very entertaining. It is a shame that most of the folks that live in Columbia, PA have no idea what real Cajun food tastes like because If this restaurant was in New Orleans, it wouldn’t last a month. The French Onion Soup had a taste of vinegar. The Catfish Prudhomme, which is one of their “signature” dishes was nothing like I expected. This dish was represented as a Crawfish etouffee over rice topped with blackened Carolina catfish. Etouffee is a rich and spicy fresh tomato based roux with fresh garlic, bell peppers, celery and onions mixed with crawfish and/or shrimp. It is not tomato sauce with crawfish sprinkled on top. The plate was served with the tomato sauce spooned over the catfish. My wife ordered the medium-rare tenderloin tips‘n toast. They were so well done as to be tough. She described as steak bits drenched in Worcestershire and A1 sauce. I would not return to this location for the food. The beer was cold.

2  Thank retphcs
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

This being our first taste of Cajun food I'd have to say we were disappointed, appetisers were ok we had the mussels (very small portion) and the crawfish étouffée. The entrees though were over priced and low quality produce. The fried food elements were bland and the catfish tasted dirty. We would not return and felt fairly annoyed with ourselves for wasting $60 on it.

3  Thank Littlewood1977